Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 2 Wetsuits
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend and I are both looking for a wetsuit as cheep as possible. Huge hole in the crotch, fine by me.....Ok, no holes in the crotch. Anyway, I'm 5'10"/175-180 lbs and my girlfriend is 4'10"/100 lbs.

jrking03 at louisville dot edu
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2 Wetsuits [king03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xterra Vector Pro full sleeve wetsuit in great condition. No holes anywhere. I think the size is a MT (Med-Tall) but will double check tonight. $80 shipped if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2 Wetsuits [codec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. Let me know for sure after you check.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Profile design Bionik Size L. Near new 300m demo swim.

Ironman stealth full suit Size XS. Brand new.

Let me know what youre looking to spend. Keau
Last edited by: KEAU: Apr 23, 08 12:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I've got a women's XS Xterra full sleeve suit, whatever the top of the line model was in like 04'. Former wearer is 5'2" and 105 but this suit fit her way too tight so the 4'10 100lb would probably be a better fit for it... The rubber cracked a bit on the top of one of the shoulders and the suit is in decent condition but not awesome. It was only used 6-8 times max but i think we shouldn't have stored it on a hanger (top of shoulder cracking). The cracking can be fixed with some wetsuit glue though and it's a killer deal at $50+ shipping. Should sell for more but I was told "to get it to someone who can use it and don't ask to much" Anyways, let me know. It would be a killer suit for her.

If interested for you I've got a QR SuperFull from 05 I believe, top of the line then. Men's short medium I think. I'm 5'10" about 155lb but the suit fit me too loosely. Might be a bit tight if you have a huge chest as I'm pretty skinny but I do have a pretty big chest for my weight. Anyways, if interested my suit is in great condition although I cut the calfs up a bit to speed up transitions. $200

Good luck on the hunt. In case you buy from Keau, I can vouch for him, he borrowed a bike from me while out here in Hawaii (he's originally from here) and he's a good guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checked the Xterra wetsuit. It says MLA, which I assume to be Medium-Large. Original poster gets first dibs. I'll contact others that PM'd me in order received, if OP does not reply by mid-day.
Quote Reply