Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Various Items FS - Zipp, Cervelo, Craft, Sidi, Orca
Quote | Reply
Orca Speedsuit, older model but never used. No rips or tears. Not sure of the size but I'm 5'7 and 150 pounds and it fits perfectly. - 150.00
[/url][/img][/url][/img]
Sidi T2 Carbon Mamba tri shoes. New, never used, size 42 (US 8.25) 135.00
[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]
Craft transition backpack. Used as a to and from work bag. The white logo was colored with permanent black marker. 50.00
Park Tool HHP2 - 125.00
2012 Zipp 404 700c tubular front wheel. Skewer and newly mounted Conti Sprinter included. 350.00

51cm Cervelo SLC SL in excellent condition. The bike has SRAM Red throughout and has 2012 Zipp 303s with Powertap ANT. The bike weighs 14 pounds with the Powertap and water bottle cages. Pedals, Garmin 705, cadence sensor and saddle included. For 3500 I'll also include a set of Mavic training wheels.
[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

All prices include shipping. Paypal accepted as 'gift' or buyer pays the fees. If you're local to the Tacoma, WA area, I'm willing to meet face to face. Feel free to PM me for pictures.
Last edited by: jase714: Apr 7, 14 5:59
Quote Reply
Re: Various Items FS - DA, Cervelo, Craft, Sidi [jase714] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Various Items FS - Zipp, Cervelo, Craft, Sidi, Orca [jase714] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Various Items FS - Zipp, Cervelo, Craft, Sidi, Orca [jase714] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the Zipps with power tap?
Quote Reply
Re: Various Items FS - Zipp, Cervelo, Craft, Sidi, Orca [msh1285] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to get 1200 for them.
Quote Reply