Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ulegra 6703 triple sold
Quote | Reply
6703 ultegra triple crank. Sold.
Last edited by: Insidious: May 3, 12 18:03
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About how many miles on the 12-26 cassette?
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
About how many miles on the 12-26 cassette?
maybe 1k-1.5k. I'll snap a pic of it tonight and post tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the Ultegra double crank to cydswipe@gmail.com ?
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [cydswipe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Aksiums silver or black?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the cassette, is it the OG-1070 or PG1070?
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [shovelhd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shovelhd wrote:
Are the Aksiums silver or black?
Silver.
Quote Reply
Re: Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [epoch2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
epoch2k wrote:
Interested in the cassette, is it the OG-1070 or PG1070?

its the PG1070. Also note that its a 12-25 not 12-26.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for adding pics and several more things.
Quote Reply
Re: **PICS ADDED*** Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Speedplay's. PM me to talk shipping and payment.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: **PICS ADDED*** Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [architect] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
architect wrote:
I'm interested in the Speedplay's. PM me to talk shipping and payment.

Thanks
PM Sent. Speedplays pending.
Quote Reply
Re: **PICS ADDED*** Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speedplays sold. Studded tires pending, ultegra double pending.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cant PM new here but interested in the bottle. please email me at: eddie at ramirezcontracting dot com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speedplays, SRAM Cassette and Profile Bottle sold. Studded snows back on the market...just in time for those of you getting snow right now!!! ;) Also the deal on the Ultegra double fell through, back up for sale at the price I offered the guy.
Last edited by: Insidious: Dec 3, 11 17:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump some prices dropped
Quote Reply
Post deleted by LuvMyCrappyBike [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Blue Seventy Neoprene toe covers size large for $10 including shipping to Florida. Email me at cannon2285@aol.com if interested. Thanks!

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: **PICS ADDED*** Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized22 wrote:
I'll take the Blue Seventy Neoprene toe covers size large for $10 including shipping to Florida. Email me at cannon2285@aol.com if interested. Thanks!
yeah I can do that. Was thinking all the blue seventy stuff can go via first class mail in small envelopes for super cheap. Sending pm with payment info specialized22.
Last edited by: Insidious: Dec 5, 11 18:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
payment sent for toe covers, thanks again!

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: **PICS ADDED*** Not all ST approved but some sweet gear for sale....ultegra, SRAM, blue seventy, profile, fsa, Ritchey, more [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Covers sold, studded tires and Askiums pending again. Edit: Askiums back up for sale.
Last edited by: Insidious: Dec 6, 11 10:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump updated with price drop on the ultegra triple.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6703 triple crank with bottom bracket, basically new. [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ultrgra triple crank still available?[code]
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6703 triple crank with bottom bracket, basically new. [Gdoc91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gdoc91 wrote:
Ultrgra triple crank still available?
Code:

Yep, still available. pm me if you have questions.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6703 triple crank with bottom bracket, basically new. [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thinking of upgrading my road bike crankset and this may work well for me. I read thru the previous postings. Let me know of anything is new. I assume BB fits the crankset. ? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6703 triple crank with bottom bracket, basically new. [Gdoc91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gdoc91 wrote:
Thinking of upgrading my road bike crankset and this may work well for me. I read thru the previous postings. Let me know of anything is new. I assume BB fits the crankset. ? Price?

Nothing significantly changed except I rode some miles on the crank to test it out. So crank is now like new vs brand new. Not any significant miles but obviously the chainrings will show there has been a chain on them. A couple very light shoe marks on the cranks maybe? The bb is brand new and does fit the crank. $110 shipped for crank and bb seem fair?
Quote Reply

Prev Next