Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tristuff4less Newsletter--Random Thoughts
Quote | Reply
Tristuff4less.com Newsletter

Tristuff4less.com | email Tristuff4less.com |

Random Thoughts.

Kris and RAGBRAI
It was good to get Kris back from RAGBRAI. She had a great time with her friend Deb and came back very tan. This was the longest ride she had ever done. It was a great experience for her. Thanks to everybody who took time to email and ask about her progress.

Long Ride Anyone?
I was on a long training ride Wednesday and I ran into a guy doing the Trans-America bike ride. He told me that he started in Virginia and I met him on the roads of Colorado. It sounds like quite an adventure. I think someday...

More on Nutrition
I got some good feedback from one of our readers about last week's newsletter. He liked what I said, but he also wanted to add something. He stressed the importance of adding micronutrients (Vitamins and minerals) to what you need. I thought it was a good thought. I have always thought of this as a recovery item. But he had a good point in that it is good to have this in the mix as well. The good news is that many of the sport drink and sport bar market already have these "built in." I personally enjoy drinking Glaceau Vitamin Water.

Endless Pool
Recently, Kris and I purchased an Endless Pool. If you don't know: An Endless Pool is like a swimmers treadmill. It takes up a relatively small space and you swim against a current. We live in a small town of 8000 people with no swimming pool. The closest pool is about 20 miles away. It is still sitting in our garage, but we are excited to get it up and running. We have a patio that we want to put it on, but since we live at 8500 feet, we are going to enclose it and make a sun room out of it before we install. I want to make this the topic of some more newsletters as time goes on. Also we have become affiliates of Endless Pools. So if you are at all interested in their product, feel free to click on the link below and get a free DVD that explains what an endless pool is and what it does.

Happy Training
Jon
jon@tristuff4less.com
http://tristuff4less.com

SPECIALS:
I want to highlight the same product as last week. These shorts are top of the line. I wore these pro shorts on my last long ride (Wednesday). A total of 95 miles. They are very comfortable.

</ P>

This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free Website Builder

Jon Bergmann
http://jonbergmann.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tristuff4less Newsletter--Random Thoughts [JBergmann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those shorts look nice. I suspect you won't sell too many to French speaking customers, though.
Quote Reply
Re: Tristuff4less Newsletter--Random Thoughts [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!!! That is funny: Translation of verge from french to english. According to a colleague it means the same thing in spanish.
Quote Reply
Re: Tristuff4less Newsletter--Random Thoughts [mbanzi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The prospects of the Spanish market are a bit better since the spelling is different: verga.
Quote Reply