Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404
Quote | Reply
I have gotten a few PM's asking if there was a reason why I am selling these wheels. The reason for selling/trading is only because I had bought them for Triathlon wheels and now I have started to do some crits and road races. I would trade for Flo 60's in a heartbeat! Love the Flo wheels!

Well I bought these in batch #2 and absolutely love them. I made the stupid mistake of trying a couple criteriums and I am hooked! I have only put about 200 miles on these including one 9 mile TT. I don't plan on running any aero wheels until I hit CAT 3, but I would like to trade my new Flo 90's (rear is a clyde) for Flo 60's or something with a similar depth.

I would also be willing to trade the Flo 90 front for a 60 front. These have new gp 4000s, bontrager latex tubes, and zipp valve extenders if that sweetens up the deal.

I am located in So Cal and would prefer to do something locally if possible.

Last edited by: 9kfever: Dec 15, 12 12:10
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [9kfever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot to mention, these are standard bearings. Roll great!
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [9kfever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested to sell? How much?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [koykoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I'd prefer to keep them than lose any money selling them.

Great wheels, just wish I went 60/90 or 60/60.

When I bought them I was triathlon only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
darn! I would be willing to trade ya if these were the ceramic bearings. I have a set of FLO 60's, rear Clyde in stealth black but they have the ceramic bearings. Love these wheels. Ran the FLO disc at IMAZ, it was a great ride!

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [wareagledusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want to work out the difference??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of open mold 60mm tubular wheels with Novatec hubs, Continental Sprinters and a Wheel Builder disc cover that I'd trade for just the wheel set. You keep your tires, tubes and extenders. My wheels have a Campy freehub but that's easy and cheap to replace. I'm in Albuquerque, NM and would consider paying shipping. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but can't hurt to make an offer. Email me if interested... speedboarder9 at aol dot com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some 2010 404 clinchers. Got some miles on them and a little oxidization on the hubs but the spin true and smooth. Brake tracks are great. Would need to ship from Florida and not be able to get them out until right after Xmas.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs replied
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Psychosyd- sent you an email. Send me some pics if you get a chance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I want to keep the ceramic bearings. Probably mostly placebo it I like the way they ride

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [wareagledusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wareagledusty wrote:
Thanks, but I want to keep the ceramic bearings. Probably mostly placebo it I like the way they ride

Can't you swap the bearings out?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is true. Let me know f your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My offer still stands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still no interest in selling?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [six_cubes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What would you offer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated top post.

Anyone interested to purchase?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Bville [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9kfever wrote:
Updated top post.

Anyone interested to purchase?

Interested in both 90's. Would PM ya, but can't seem to see how/where to send a PM.

Edit: ok, I see it, but I'm apparently not allowed to send PM's.

email me at chris d0t gregg At roadrunner.com
Last edited by: cgregg: Dec 17, 12 11:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: Trade New FLO 90 Front/Rear for FLO 60 Front/Rear or Zipp 404 [timskee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really worth it to sell. hoping to find a trade or I will keep.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you still have the flo 90?

Thanks

Formely stef32
Quote Reply