Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Those iPod Nano's (Update, Some In Stock)
Quote | Reply
First Things First! PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS! I am in Canada, I WILL ship to the USA no problem!

I'll do the price conversion and post it up later today! (I keep getting asked!)

OK!

So my buddy in Toronto Pre-Sold the entire first shipment and didn't have any left for us... BUT!

(Yes there is a but!)

Here is what we have IN STOCK and ready to ship.

4gb iPod Nano's Brand New Factory Sealed In The Box.

1 Year Manufacturers warranty IS included. Just fill out the card and send it in! (It's in the box)

They come with headphones!

Here are pictures:

They are either Black or White! Sorry I won't know which color until they arrive at my door.

The cost of these in stores is $280 Canadian + Tax comes to $322 if you want to buy from Futureshop.ca or Bestbuy.ca

These are being offered for $272 SHIPPED to your doorstep! You're saving $50. These are BRAND NEW and FACTORY SEALED in the boxes! As I said before they come WITH a 1 year manufacturers warranty!

In stores the 2gb iPod Nano's are $265 after taxes! So for an extra $7 here, you're getting a 4gb Nano!!!!!

I have a few ready to ship so they will be sent out to the first people who post here or message me! I will post more when they become available! (Don't worry, we will be getting LOTS more!) Just keep checking back in the classifieds here if you miss out this time!

Payment options will be either Paypal, Cash or Check (Paypal would be best).

I wish we could have gotten them in sooner but the response we have gotten from this has been OVERWHELMING! Thanks for everyones patience and I promise everyone will get an opportunity to get in on these good deals! There are more on the way!

Post here or PM me with questions or if you want to grab one of the 4gb nano's we have in stock

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Last edited by: canadiantri: Jul 10, 06 7:00
Quote Reply
Re: Those iPod Nano's (Update, Some In Stock) [canadiantri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, the response here has been great, I've still got a few left!

PM me if you want to grab one before they're gone! (There will be more coming, just not for a little while)

I FORGOT TO MENTION!!! THESE PRICES ARE CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!!!! (I forgot this is a mainly US Site!)

Ok! For our American friends! The cost will be $245 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR for the 4gb iPod Nano!

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Last edited by: canadiantri: Jul 10, 06 7:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just 3 left of the 4gb iPod Nano's!

PM me asap if you want to grab one! The next shipment won't be in for a little while!

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...

the 2 gb offer you gave was a 40% savings. This is a 15% savings. That's too bad.

On Amazon I can get one delivered to my door for $234.99 US, with their return policies, customer service, etc., as opposed to your $245. Why is this a better deal for me?

By the way, you never posted on the warranty issue...is it still in effect buying from a non-authorized seller?
Last edited by: trifolk: Jul 10, 06 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: Those iPod Nano's (Update, Some In Stock) [trifolk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hmmm...

the 2 gb offer you gave was a 40% savings. This is a 15% savings. That's too bad.

You never posted on the warranty issue...is it still in effect buying from a non-authorized seller?

1. In the very first post I stated TWICE that it comes with a 1 year manufacturers Warranty.

2. This is the best deal we can offer on the 4gb Nano's and it is an AWSOME deal considering you're going to pay roughly $265 Canadian for a 2gb Nano. For an extra $7 you're getting a 4gb!!!!!!!

3. As for the Amazon deal... Canadians HAVE to pay shipping charges & could end up paying duty on top of that as well adding a lot of money. Amazon also sells a lot of re-furbished / re-sealed items . Mine are brand new factory sealed direct from the manufacturer.

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Last edited by: canadiantri: Jul 10, 06 15:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no tax with Amazon for us in the U.S. I can get a brand new 4 gb Nano delivered to my door for $234.99 US. You are offering it for $245 US.

Do people in Canada have to pay a tax to get it from Amazon? If so, I guess then your deal might be better for them.

I read where you said it came with a warranty. I was wondering if that applied with a purchase made from a non-Apple authorized reseller. Several people on the other thread asked, and I had never seen an answer. I'll assume you are saying it applies.
Last edited by: trifolk: Jul 10, 06 14:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes the warranty applies & Canadians HAVE to pay shipping. The free shipping from Amazon is ONLY available to residents of the USA. Also Canadians would most likely have to pay duty to get it across the border as well.

Also I notice on Amazon they sell a lot of used & or refurbished/re-sealed iPods. Mine are brand new directly from the factory.

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Last edited by: canadiantri: Jul 10, 06 14:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A good deal for the Canadians then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Amazon also sells a lot of re-furbished / re-sealed items as new."

Where do you have proof of that? Given Dan's postings about watching out for libel, you might want to edit your post one more time.

EDIT: I see you did.
Last edited by: trifolk: Jul 10, 06 15:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
A good deal for the Canadians then.

A good deal for anyone. I'll price match for yea if you want ;)

Just PM me and let me know!

Canadian Triathlete.ca
Quote Reply