Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tacx I-Magic : Never Been Used
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2003 Tacx I-Magic with the virtual input steering stand that has never been used that I'm considering selling if the price is right. I bought the unit for US$720. At the time of purchase, around June of '03 I was living in Eugene, Oregon. The rainy season was only a couple months off and I wanted to have it figured out by the time the water started to fall. Well, come July of '03 my dad offered to pay for me to go to school and live rent free at his house on the beach in SoCal. I didn't want to pass that up. So, I've had this thing for over a year now and still have never used it because it's just not necessary here in SoCal. I'll be moving to Lake Arrowhead in the middle of October, and it's at an altitude of about 5200' and gets a bit of snow in the winter. Still, I don't think I'll use it as I'm able to commute to lower elevation and ride everyday. If anybody is interested I'd be willing to part with it for 40% off, which is US$432, shipping included to the lower 48.

SOLD for $400.
Last edited by: JoeMWiley: Oct 1, 04 17:29
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx I-Magic : Never Been Used [JoeMWiley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is this still for sale? If so I think I would like to buy it, but have a couple of questions.

Thanks,

Tom

tpolitzer@msn.com
Quote Reply