Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TUBBS running snowshoes NEW with tags $200 shipped for Christmas
Quote | Reply
Brand new. These are the running ones that are asymetrical. They have never been used, and have tags. For $200 you get shipping with it. For an extra $5 Ill wrap it too.

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
is that a firm #?
Quote Reply
Re: TUBBS running snowshoes NEW with tags $200 shipped for Christmas [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you provide more information on these?
Quote Reply
Re: TUBBS running snowshoes NEW with tags $200 shipped for Christmas [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IF THEY ARE CATALYSTS:

The Tubbs Catalyst Snowshoe is an 8" x 25" asymmetric aluminum frame snowshoe for fitness runiing and racing. This snowshoe is an updated version of the original Tubbs 10K. The shoe has been improved by adding dual, independent titanium toe crampons, secure fitting, easy-to-use Aerobic binding, and an anodized 7000 Series lightweight aluminum frame. Built to meet the rigors of cold weather workouts, the lightweight asymmetric shaped Catalyst is the shoe of choice for winter runners, multi-sport athletes and aerobic fitness enthusiats.

Retailed for $250 when they were available. Have been really hard to find for about 9 months now, they stopped making them from what I heard.

If you want to run in the snow, these are THE shoes to get. The aysymetrical shape helps prevent crossover and the tripping that causes!

If I had $200 righ now I'd buy them. Somebody buy my felt S-22 so I can buy these!

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: TUBBS running snowshoes NEW with tags $200 shipped for Christmas [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have them. I also have a couple pairs of hiking snowshoes for less if that is what you are interested in. Both male and female new with tags. Email for details

Quote | Reply
Bump.

Still got em. Buy them now for christmas! There WILL be snow!