Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone
Quote | Reply
I'm cleaning out my garage and have a few items for sale.

First, I'm selling my 2009 Specialized Sworks Transition. This bike is in great condition as I just really didn't use it very much. The bike will not come with wheels or pedals.

Details on the Transition: SOLD
Price: $1,700
Size: Large 56
Color: White/Red/Black
Zipp Vuka Bars (minor blemish on the vukas from falling over in my garage which I had fixed. It was the butt end that chipped. )
Sram RED Shifters and Rear Der.
Dura Ace Fr. Der.
SRAM RED Cassette and chain

I also have a couple individual items for sale:

New take off Fizik Airone Saddle $100 Shipped. Black saddle with red stripe down middle.

New take off Shimano Dura ace 10 spd bar end shifters with cables $100 Shipped

See link for pictures.
http://s1338.beta.photobucket.com/...andrewjaffe/library/?

Thanks
Last edited by: abj1: Dec 30, 12 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone [abj1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is the bike located?
Quote Reply
Re: Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone [hadams] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is located in Boulder CO.
Quote Reply
Re: Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone [abj1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice looking bike. 2 questions: 1. Length of the cranks 2. measurement from Center of BB to top of saddle. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone [miles2gob4idie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cranks are 175's and my current seat height from BB center to top of seat is 76.3.

Just curious, what are you trying to decipher from my current seat height as it will inevitably change given how you adjust seat height? If it helps any I'm 5' 11".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your reply. With 175 cranks I need approx 3.2cm greater length (I'm 6' with long legs and short torso). If the seat post is cut low to fit the previous owner, its likely I might need a new seat post. I owned a transition a few years ago (it's an awesome bike), given the geometry, there is not much wiggle room in terms of how little seat post is required below the top of the seat tube. Ideally the seat post should be cut to sit on a shelf inside the seat tube. 76.3 is probably close enough. Again, thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Stuff FS: Specialized Sworks Transition Large Bike, Dura ace 10 Spd Shifters, Fizik Airone [miles2gob4idie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it.

If it helps, my seat post has not been cut down. So you will have plenty left to dial in seat height w/out compromising integrity etc...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated.

Saddle and Shifters still available.
Quote Reply