Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Winter cleanout! Powertap, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested on the 900. Please send me a couple of pics? Ill pm you my email. Thanks. Its 700c?
Quote Reply
Re: Winter cleanout! Powertap, 650c Zipps, etc. [SirLagAlot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent via email - yes it is 700c.

Cheers

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Winter cleanout! Zipp Disc, Powertap, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
could you send pic's of the 650c Zipp 400 tubular wheelset, to mfrassica23(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Winter cleanout! Zipp Disc, Powertap, 650c Zipps, etc. [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent via email for Zipps.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Zipp Disc, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^

Lowered prices...

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Zipp Disc, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp 900 is sold.

Thanks!

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Zipp Disc, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
650c still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Zipp Disc, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [trojandds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, 650c Zipps still available.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send pics to lawrencf@gmail.com

Thank you!

-Lawrence
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Zipp Disc, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [trojandds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp pics sent.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello,

I'm interested in the wetsuit. Do you know if it is a SM or M size? Also could you email pics to rustytools at gmail.com?

Thanks!

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [rustytools] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which wetsuit?

Have the sleeveless Promotion and the BS Helix.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry ... helix.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [rustytools] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries - PM sent.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If spinergy 650c still available could you please send pix to eurasn1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [eurasn1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spinergy 650c pics emailed.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Helix? What about for someone who is 5'10" and weighs 165-168 pounds.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [ejharrington79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available, but there is one person ahead of you. I'm in Kona through May 13th and can email the Helix photos as soon as I get back.

Send me your email address for the photos.

I would say the 5-10, 165-168 should work. The suit fits me well at 5-10/11, 158, but is not super tight. I actually just sized down to a 2013 Helix SMT, that is a tighter fit.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I see pictures of the sram quarq? You can send pictures to awalker@udel.edu.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [Awalk52] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in pics of the 650c Zipp as well. If still available please send pics to philothea0806@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [Awalk52] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq pics emailed.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [philothea0806] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp 650c wheelset pics emailed.

There is one person ahead of you on this.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
Quarq pics emailed.
What are the Quarq specs?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleanout! Prices Lowered - Quarq, BS Helix, 650c Zipps, etc. [ninesixfour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assume you mean the zero offset and drift. Will get you those when I get back home on Monday evening.

From what I recall, the zero offset is less than 500 and drift is usually less than 10 after a 2 to 5 hour ride.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
Assume you mean the zero offset and drift. Will get you those when I get back home on Monday evening.

From what I recall, the zero offset is less than 500 and drift is usually less than 10 after a 2 to 5 hour ride.
Ok thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next