Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Cannondale, FSA, etc....Rock Bottom Prices On All Remaining Items!!!
Quote | Reply
ALL:

It's time for some serious spring cleaning. I’ve also decided to part out my Cannondale training bike as well. All items are listed below and I am open to offers. I accept cash, check, or money order, though items will not ship until payments have cleared.

PM me for pictures and any offers on the items.

Thanks,

Bob

Sunglasses: ($5 shipping with delivery confirmation)
  • Oakley Racing Jackets with red frame and black lenses. Very minor scratch on one lens, but does not impact vision at all. $50
  • Oakley Pro M Frame (Black) with two sweep lenses (Blue and Black Iridium) and Vault carrying case. $70

Bike Components:
  • Frame (Shipping with delivery confirmation TBD depending on location)
    • 58 cm Cannondale CAAD8 Frameset in Black and Silver. All Carbon fork has been cut with approximately 78mm of space above the headset remaining. Frame has less than 500 miles on it and is in great shape. $200

• Drive Train (Less than 500 miles) (Shipping with delivery confirmation TBD depending on location)
    • FSA C-16 Front Derailleur $15
  • Bottle Cage ($5 shipping with delivery confirmation)
    • Reynolds Carbon Bottle Cage NIB $20 (DEAL PENDING)

• Stems ($5 shipping with delivery confirmation)
    • 31.8mm Clamp
      • FSA 140 100mm stem $20

Last edited by: Bobcatbob: Jun 11, 07 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Rudy Project, Mavic, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Arundel, Cannondale, etc. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark me down for the K's
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Rudy Project, Mavic, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Arundel, Cannondale, etc. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang... too slow. Put me up for the ksyriums in the unlikely event that the deal doesn't go through...

Quote | Reply
PM sent on Thompson X2

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
ALL:

It's time for some serious spring cleaning. I’ve also decided to part out my Cannondale training bike as well. All items are listed below and I am open to offers. I accept cash, check, or money order, though items will not ship until payments have cleared.

hi

i need pics about this

jorditri@hotmail.com

thanks

• Oakley Half Jackets (Black) with two lenses (Black Iridium and G30 lenses) and soft vault case. $75
  • Oakley Racing Jackets with red frame and black lenses. Minor scratch on one lens, but does not impact vision at all. $50
  • Oakley Pro M Frame (Black) with two lenses (Blue and Black Iridium) and Vault carrying case. $100

Tri Saddle ($5 shipping with delivery confirmation)
  • 2007 Arione Tri2 Ti-railed Saddle. Used for about 100 miles and in great shape aside from some of the word Arione wearing off. $80
Bike Components:
  • Wheelset (Shipping with delivery confirmation TBD depending on location) (DEAL PENDING)
    • Mavic Ksyriums SSC SL Wheelset with Shimano freehub. All black and used for two seasons of training. In good shape with no issues at all. Includes hub and spoke tool. $215

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi sir

i need pics about this

jorditri@hotmail.com

thanks
Bike Components:
  • Wheelset (Shipping with delivery confirmation TBD depending on location) (DEAL PENDING)
    • Mavic Ksyriums SSC SL Wheelset with Shimano freehub. All black and used for two seasons of training. In good shape with no issues at all. Includes hub and spoke tool. $215

• Oakley Half Jackets (Black) with two lenses (Black Iridium and G30 lenses) and soft vault case. $75
  • Oakley Racing Jackets with red frame and black lenses. Minor scratch on one lens, but does not impact vision at all. $50
  • Oakley Pro M Frame (Black) with two lenses (Blue and Black Iridium) and Vault carrying case. $100
Tri Saddle ($5 shipping with delivery confirmation)
  • 2007 Arione Tri2 Ti-railed Saddle. Used for about 100 miles and in great shape aside from some of the word Arione wearing off. $80

Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Rudy Project, Mavic, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Arundel, Cannondale, etc. [jorditri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummmm, pics about which/what?

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oakley sunglasses,mavic wheel set and tri sandle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you re: the Oval stem.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Rudy Project, Mavic, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Arundel, Cannondale, etc. [jorditri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mavics are gone. I can send photos of the rest.

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Dave-O cages.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on half Jackets.

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent foir the racing jacket and the FSA road bar

Gerald
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thursday morning bump

Bob
Last edited by: Bobcatbob: May 24, 07 9:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Additional pedals, stem, and casette added. I also lowered prices on the sunglasses, stems, frame and drivetrain listings.

PM me with any questions or offers.

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Rudy Project, Mavic, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Arundel, Cannondale, etc....Prices Lowered on some items. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friday morning bump with updated inventory
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Cannondale, etc....Prices Lowered on ALL REMAINING items. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saturday Morning Bump with lower prices on everything. If you are interested in something, make an offer and we can talk!

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Cannondale, Shimano, FSA, Fizik, etc....Prices Lowered on ALL REMAINING items. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tuesday night bump with lower prices on remaining items.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Cannondale, Shimano, Thomson, FSA, Fizik, Cannondale, etc....Prices Lowered on ALL REMAINING items. [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me pictures of the C'dale frame? Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on glasses
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday AM bump
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Oakley, Cannondale, FSA, etc....Rock Bottom Prices On All Remaining Items!!! [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the last few remaining items...No resonable offer refused!
Quote Reply