Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), HED 3 CAMPY, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5.
Quote | Reply
If you know my history, you know these were well cared for and gently used. This is my 2nd year out of tris due to injury. Figure I will try to return in a year or so...
pm me if you want to make an offer. Thanks...

Kuota Kalibur Size M. Great bike. All components are basically brand new, and bike unused for 2+ seasons.
2008-2009. Notice the fork on this, many 2008s people try to sell have the smaller less aero fork.
less than 2500 miles. Used only for 1 season.
BRAND NEW sram force components except brakes and crank.
-sram 900 shifters (upgrade)
-force front and rear der.
-new vision bars and base
-6700 ultegra crank and brakes-less than 100 miles on them.
-neuvation aero wheels. (about 30 mm). spin forever. GREAT condition.
-new chain (around 50 miles)
$1700 shipped

Asics Gel-Nimbus sneaks
used for 3 runs around 10 miles total. TOo big for me.
$65 shipped

Asics racing flats
size 8.5 Too small. NEVER USED.
$50 shipped

Jagged Tri suit.
I have the pad, size M. The white back seems a little off white from water.
$40 shipped

Hed Campy Wheel.
$400 shipped

Last edited by: littlefoot: Apr 23, 12 10:21
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta (M) and more! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I paid $1700 for the frame alone when I bought it. Scary thought. YOu get the whole package (minus saddle-unless you want to pay more for it). Bike will sell with the peddles (ultegra) and computer (v2c).
Steal of a deal.

Help me build my new shed...
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta (M) and more! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Make reasonable offers...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta (M) and more! [Randy@huntutah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gahh I want the saddle too!
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb Max White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill give you $10 more than other offers for the saddle. I need a good saddle for collegiate nationals! I love this saddle but havent found a good one for a good price yet. PM Me back! jonhughes2012@gmail.com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb Max White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [jontriforlife] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle still available. Had internet issues, sorry for the late response
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb Max White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I definitely want it. Email me at biggamehounds@Hotmail.com thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb Max White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [Randy@huntutah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Checking on shipping to aus. Give me a few days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you receive my pm's via the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb Max White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [jsharp9242] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, didnt u get my reply?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb PLUS White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for some wrong info...

My cobb saddle is a PLUS. For some reason I put it down as a max. Saddle is pending with Jagged suit. I also think wetsuit is gone too.

So far I have orders from canada and australia, come on US people! :)

I have had a ton of interest in saddle, If it doesn't go to aussie, then I will contact those in line based on my PMs.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), Xterra Vendetta wetsuit (M), Cobb PLUS White saddle, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATE:
Wetsuit sold
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), HED 3 CAMPY, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cobb saddle sold...
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), HED 3 CAMPY, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make some offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what size bottom bracket is it? 68 or BB30?? Thanks DUKE

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Kuota Kalibur (M), HED 3 CAMPY, Asics running shoes 8.5 and 9.5. [dhyoung9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is not bb30. I might sound dumb, but was that out then?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is he'd 3 still available ?
Quote Reply