Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by unitedathletica
Last edited by: unitedathletica: Jun 24, 14 20:06
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the partial build Shimano Dura Ace Di2 kit. How many miles on it and was it stripped off your existing bike? I am building up a Felt DA and I think I need the short battery mount, but was going to check with them first. I am assuming the only thing I would then need is the rear derailleur as I already have brakes, cranks, stems, post, etc. additional information you can supply would be great and if you could shoot me of few more pictures (like if there are scratches, dings, etc). cgspaight@cox.net.

Thanks a bunch!

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You selling the Argon18 Basebar? WIth pads/risers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you ship the "tririg" clamps to Germany?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [2bike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, should not be a problem, whats your e-mail i can send more pics and info of the setup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the draftbox by its self ?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i would $55 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unitedathletica wrote:
yes, should not be a problem, whats your e-mail i can send more pics and info of the setup.

tobike ät gmx dot net

thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill take the clamps if still available
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Zach
send me your email i can forward you some pics of the setup
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zachboring@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you also e-mail me too regarding the bike and any more photos?

Erwin
erwinedillon@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Speedplay Zero Pedals - Black ones ?
Will you ship it to Israel ?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [EladRan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$100 shipped with tracking via usps priority mail
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [2bike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2bike wrote:
unitedathletica wrote:

tobike ät gmx dot net

thanks!

did you already sent them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Including cleats?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [EladRan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i can include some for $35 if you send me your email i can send pics
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [erwinisneat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will send them now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Red Speedplays.. still available? (The cleaner ones in the picture hopefully?)
Last edited by: pvfanatic: Apr 2, 14 9:43
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [pvfanatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send $90 to garry.united.athletica@gmail.com,
i can ship out Friday via usps priority mail
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry for the delay, i will send pics today, were you looking for for the full option or the partial ?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gone sorry,
i just had the bars

cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looked your profile. Can you confirm frame is a 52?

Ex Race Director, put out of business by the Rona
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept Dura ace di2 group tririg SC clamp Speedplay zero Token reynolds bontrager mavic dura ace hubs [Andy_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes that's correct 52 top tube trek SC series 9 small
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for just the Di2 group set?
Quote Reply

Prev Next