Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Special Offer for STers on XTERRA DVD!!
Quote | Reply
Special Offer to STers on GET DIRTY: XTERRA Off Road Triathlon DVD!!!

Join Brian Grasky, XTERRA US Southwest Region champion, as he takes you through the sport of off-road triathlon A to Z in the new DVD release from Mach3 Multisport:
· What equipment do I need?
· What are the skills I need to ride a mountain bike?
· What are the skills I need to run off road?
· What do I need to know about open water swimming?
· How is XTERRA different from a road triathlon?

More info at www.xterradvd.com

If your workout routine is becoming, well. . .routine, then you need to go back to what made exercise fun for you when you were a kid—you need to get out of the gym and off the blacktop. You need to hit the trails where there aren’t any straight lines to follow on the ground or long lines to endure for an exercise machine. You need to rediscover how much fun it was to ride your bike in the dirt, to run on a trail through the woods and to swim in a lake in the summertime with your friends. You need something that combines all of those things along with beautiful scenery, fun people and a festival atmosphere. What could it be?
XTERRA off-road triathlon.

The first 25 STers to order at www.xterradvd.com will receive a FREE Genuine Innovations AirChuck SL with 16gm CO2 ($19.99 value). This is good unitl they're gone or until 7/7.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Last edited by: seebritri: Jun 28, 08 13:20
Quote Reply