Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher - Sold
Quote | Reply
I have a Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher that I am selling. $260 - Final price (Price includes 9/11 fee). I will throw in 2 drink tickets.

The reward is valid for travel anytime between now and 3/25/08 with no blackout dates but is subject to availability. (For $50 more you can add 12 months to the award...)

To see if your flight is available you can PM me or call SWA at 800-248-4377 to check Rapid Reward seat availability for the flights you want to reserve.

The buyer must provide me with the following information:

1. Name of the passenger
2. Departing city and/or airport code
3. Destination city and/or airport code
4. Dates and the times preferred or specific flight #s
5. Passenger's phone #
6. Passenger's Email

I am required to make the reservation, which I will do immediately after receiving payment. After I book your flight, I will email the confirmation & itinerary (as will SWA). Once the flight is booked, you may change the destination, date, or time of travel prior to flight - but you CANNOT alter the name of the passenger. Don't mess with Ebay...I have hooked up an ST'er in the past with tickets...no complaints.

Paypal only

PM with questions.

Thanks!

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Last edited by: Keyser_Soze: Jan 15, 08 12:29
Quote Reply
Re: Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher(s) - $285 ($550) [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^bump^

Quote Reply
Re: Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher(s) - $285 ($550) [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone interested @ $275 for one (1) round trip voucher? Not clarified before - but you can buy just a single voucher or take them both. These are great for last minute travel!

Quote Reply
Re: Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher - Reduced to $275... [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher - Reduced to $275... [onabubble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These vouchers are still available. I have three (3) round trip vouchers anywhere Southwest goes (subject to flight availability). Expiration dates of 3/25/08, 8/19/08 and 12/23/08. An extra 12 months can be added to expiration date for an extra $50.

$275 per voucher - buy 1, 2 or 3. PM me with flight schedule if you are interested. (SWA is currently booking through 5/19/2008...)

Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: Southwest roundtrip ticket voucher - Final reduction $260 [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RT ticket anywhere Southwest flies...$260. Must complete travel by 3/25/08

Paypal only.

Quote Reply