Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
—— Sold ——

Frameset
: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series size Large. This is the made in Wisconsin version with the higher grade/lighter (600 Series OCLV) carbon. Has the deeper (non-UCI) fork and bars.
Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 6870 11 speed Di2 (levers and extensions both are two button versions) with the wireless transmitter
Crankset: Quarq Dfour 170 mm with Dura Ace 52/36 chainrings
Wheelset: Hed Jet 6+ with Conti GP 5000 tires (23mm front/25mm rear - almost new…different than the pics) with an Ultegra 11-25 cassette
Extras: Mono Plug-In Extension with 51 speedshop extensions and arm cups, Bontrager Draft Box II and Speed Box II, between the arms water bottle mount and Bontrager Cage
Other: pictured is the low-far stem and 45mm spacer. Also included is the Ergo Bend long mono extension, 35mm and 25mm stem spacers. I also have a backup set for all the cockpit bolts (minus the top cradle bolts which I replaced last year). No pedals and will just have a generic saddle.

Overall really good condition. Front end is glossy and it fades into a matte finish on the backend. Took pics of the only two blemishes I could find (small chip in paint about the size of pinky nail on the right side of the head tube, a couple scratches on the top of the cockpit where the BTA bottle mount connects). Selling as I’m planning on growing the family and will be a 'single sport' athlete for while and this is too nice to just be wall candy.

Matt
Last edited by: Chemist: Aug 2, 21 20:27
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept (Di2, Quarq DFour and Hed Jet 6) [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm’d about di2
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept (Di2, Quarq DFour and Hed Jet 6) [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Matt

I’m interested could you please DM your email discuss

Tim
Quote Reply