Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: Sub11Hours: Oct 21, 13 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: Stages PM, TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious...why are you going back to the Quarq and not using the Stages PM? Why did you leave the Quarq and what were the issues with Stages?
(I just ordered a Stages!)
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Stages PM, TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [obohlman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never left Quarq I just wanted to give the Stages a try since I could put it on all my bikes more economically than outfitting them all with a Quarq. In the end though, I just prefer the Quarq. Nothing wrong with the Stages, I was getting power data dropouts and incorrect cadence information from it likely due to the location of my Garmin head unit.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by nic_77 [ In reply to ]
Re: Stages PM, TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re Stages PM
Quote Reply
Re: Stages PM, TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [nic_77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With the TriRig clamps, is it correct that you're limited to the fixed position for the arm cups with those? I like them because of getting rid of a bunch of extra bolts and crap on the SC bars, but am wondering about the arm cups being set too narrow for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Stages PM, TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [MDSICT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are width limited I'm pretty sure, the only adjustment you have is with the holes in the arm rest cups.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please let me know If the helix is still available
Very interested
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles incl. Sitero and more [eugened] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Helix is still available, tags still attached and will be shipped in the mesh bag it came in.
Quote Reply
Re: DA 9000 crankset, TriRig Speed Concept Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles and more [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updates and added items
Quote Reply
Re: DA 9000 crankset, TriRig Speed Concept Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles and more [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm on race bend extensions
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Specialized Tritip 40 or 50?

Gator64
Quote Reply
Re: DA 9000 crankset, TriRig Speed Concept Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles and more [Gator64] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the 50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Interested the the endure bearings you have listed. Your email doesn't seem to work. What size are the bearing? Which model are they Zero or the xd-15? I want to use them in a Trek 2012 Madone with bb90 press fit and Dura Ace crank. I think I need 37mmx24mmx7mm bearing. If you could measure or give me the number on them I could check if they will fit my frame...
Thanks, David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would like this. Thank you.

Arione CX, black with white stripe, Kium rails, perfect condition, $70.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent RE: TriRig clamps.

Jeff Larson

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Ghandi
Quote Reply
Re: DA 9000 crankset, TriRig Speed Concept Clamps, New Helix wetsuit, lots of Saddles and more [JstTriN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tririg clamps still available ? i made my own prototype and i would like to compare
thanks
Quote Reply