Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
I am trying to "clean out" my stuff and just have less expensive stuff overall. I have explained everything below. If you have any questions and want to give a resonable offer, please PM me. Also, let me know if I am way off base on anything! Thanks! Sorry for some of the blurry photos, if you want additional photos I will take them and send them your way!

Shimano Pro Missile Evo w/ 85mm stem

Good Condition just a cosmetic chip in the bar where the bull horn bends (bike fell over). It is not structural and has been checked out. Would like $700+10 shipped. Will include all original spacers and such. Extensions have been cut by an inch.

Picture of blemish

Super nine carbon clincher disc- brand new with 10 to 11 speed spacer. Black decals. 1600 shipped firm

Pictures tomorrow and on request!

Fuelbelt Top Tube Gel Flask Holder

• Like New Condition
  • Used once in training and didn't like it.
  • Can include a slighly used gel flask if desired
$15 Shipped

KSwiss KRuzz Size 10

• Used for a short run and 1 sprint tri (5k)
  • Just too small for my feet
$40 shipped

Bell Javelin Visor

• Minor Scratching
  • Never Used by me
$15 Shipped

Last edited by: zachboring: Oct 1, 13 14:52
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Simplification Sale!: Garmin 500, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem + More! [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rear di2 derailleur sold! Offer up on the other stuff! I was thinking 200 for the shifters and 225 for the front derailleur. The rest can go for whatever seems fair/is offered

Offer up peeps!
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Simplification Sale!: Garmin 500 Red Version, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem, IPod Nano, Disc Cover, and more [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to the post office today, so will knock a few bucks off stuff if you order this morning!
Quote Reply
Re: Huge Simplification Sale! Offer Up! Deals to be had! Want Gone!: Garmin 500 Red Version, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem, IPod Nano, Disc Cover, and more [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gxp adapter and Oakley case sold. Offer up on the rest. Want to move it so willing to give deals on most everything within reason.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by zachboring [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: zachboring: May 29, 13 13:52
Post deleted by zachboring [ In reply to ]
Re: Last Shot! Prices Firm!Deals to be had! Want Gone!: Garmin 500 Red Version, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem, Disc Cover, and more [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disc cover sold! Any other offers on stuff? Want gone!
Quote Reply
Re: Last Shot! Prices Firm!Deals to be had! Want Gone!: Garmin 500 Red Version, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem, Disc Cover, and more [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Di2 gone. Any offers on the bar/stem? Will seperate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, just inquiring,, do you still have the EVO stem for sale on it's own,, I would love to take it off your hands if available :)
Cheers

Wayne
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry long gone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do u have any di2 wiring?
Quote Reply
Re: Last Shot! Prices Firm!Deals to be had! Want Gone!: Garmin 500 Red Version, 7970 Di2, Pro Missile Evo Bar and Stem, Disc Cover, and more [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope all gone and sold.
Quote Reply