Quote | Reply
Sold

Last edited by: Dave Luscan: Jul 1, 13 8:47
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL LE with Ultegra Di2 [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL LE with Ultegra Di2 - Lower Price [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered price
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL LE with Ultegra Di2 - Lower Price [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL LE with Ultegra Di2 - Lowered Again [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even lower. $4200 now. Brand new bike. Electronic shifting. Shipping included. Offers?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW LOWER PRICE New Blue Triad SL LE with NEW Ultegra Di2 [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's going down, down, down. $100 a day off the price. So if you think you want it, and you think you know what it's worth, you're in luck. Hope you're right.
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, now $4000 [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered to $4000
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3900? [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3900
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3700? [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3700
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3600? [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3600
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3600? [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude stop the price is awesome! !

Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3600? [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously. I am a little surprised by this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me too Dave. I am salivating over this, just don't have the need. I can't believe it is sitting there. But people are really cheap on these boards.
Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3600? [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm loving mine, but wish I had the sweet DI2 setup you have here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am too...I wish I was in the market for a bike...I've been emailing link of this auction to a few buddies who always talk about buying a new tt bike...can't beleive this is still available????

John F. Ambrozic III
H & A Racing

Quote Reply
Re: New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2, Do I hear $3500? [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3500
Quote Reply
Re: Ridiculously low priced!!! New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2 [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$3400
Quote Reply
Re: Ridiculously low priced!!! New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2 [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave,

Still available? My Jamis T1 (58cm) was stolen from my garage this weekend. You know a lot more about fit than I. Do you think this rig would fit similar to my Jamis?

Where would this be shipping from?

Thanks,

-Ray
Quote Reply
Re: Ridiculously low priced!!! New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2 [TerramarMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still available and will be shipping from Richmond VA.

As far as the fit goes, looks like your Jamis is just under 2cm longer and about 2.5 cm lower (in stack anbd reach) than the Blue. The Blue is closer to a 56.

So it depends on how well the Jamis fit, and what type of aerobars are on both bikes. It could work perfectly, kinda funkily, or maybe not at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You want to sell the Di2? lol. I can't believe this hasn't moved yet. I keep staring.

Quote | Reply
i bought a p4 from dave about 1 year ago, it was in perfect condition. riding it now.

this is an amazing deal not sure what people are thinking.

dave did you advertising on beginnertriathlete also?
Quote Reply
Re: Ridiculously low priced!!! New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2 [guppie58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know crazy deal. The new Orbea Ordu with Di2 is ~$5500, which is a good deal for a new bike with Di2. This bike is priced $2000 lower and is probably not much different for most riders in aeroness..:)

"Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps"
Blog = http://extrememomentum.com|Photos = http://wheelgoodphotos.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dave,

I'm looking at a couple of bikes locally tomorrow, I'll know more about the fit comparison, thus my strength of interest after that. Do you prefer I pm you, or is it better to correspond here, ....keep the thread "bumped".

Thanks Again,

-Ray

P.S. Do you have any better pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Ridiculously low priced!!! New Blue Triad SL Limited Edition with NEW Ultegra Di2 [TerramarMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can reply here (for the free bump), though there may be a deal pending.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take some better pics Monday if it remains unsold. The bike is at my office/training center. Anything particular you want highlighted, or more general detail?
Quote Reply

Prev Next