Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold - Zipp 900 Tubular Disc - 700c & 404 Front
Quote | Reply
I'm going to sell my race wheels (I guess), because I think I'll be getting a bike with 404's on it.
Anyway, I've got a Zipp 900 Disc Wheel (tubular) 700c. It is from the last year before they went to the dimpled version. I believe that is 2004. I would guess there is no more than maybe 900-1000km on the disc. It is in perfect shape, spins true, fast and beautiful. I took off the Zipp stickers and replaced with the Infinit Nutrition logo for Ironman Florida. I've got a Continental Sprinter tubular tire glued on. Only about 200km of use on the tire (should last another 4000km!). Anyway, $600 for the disc. There is a 9 speed Ultegra cassette on there too that I can include.

If you for some reason are still not drinking Infinit, or you just don't like the stickers, I can get them off cleanly for you.

I also have a Zipp 404, tubular, 700c front wheel. It has the original stickers on it still and a Continental Competition 22 tire glued on. This tire has a lot of life left in it, but does show some wear in the tread. This wheel is non-dimpled as well. Zero problems with the wheel.
$300 for this wheel with the tire.
No skewers come with either wheel.

If you want the set, we can figure something out. My bike looked pretty sweet with the set for Florida. But it's not about looks, it's about performance right? Right.

Last edited by: Gervs: Mar 3, 09 19:09
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 900 Tubular Disc - 700c & 404 Front [Gervs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you pm me with an email address or email me at Darian@PierceRealtyInc.Com? I need to know if a 10 speed casset will fit your hub and likely work out a package deal for both wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm going to sell my race wheels (I guess), because I think I'll be getting a bike with 404's on it.[/quote]
what you getting matt??

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 900 Tubular Disc - 700c & 404 Front [mrpaulb007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Les or Julie?,
Planning to get this:
http://www.thetristore.com/...s/swtransition08.jpg

You interested in wheels?

Last edited by: Gervs: Feb 24, 09 19:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NIIIIIICCCCE! (it's les by the way).

i just bought race wheels for my new ride over the winter or else i might! decided to try clinchers this time (60 front, 90 rear).
but ironically i might not even need race wheels this year ; )

- The Who
Quote Reply