Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold - Looking to re-home...
Quote | Reply
We took advantage of the release of the Tacx Neo 3 to replace or original Tacx Neo SmartTrainers while the Neo 2 was on sale for more than half off. These were great, but lightly used trainers that weigh in at a hefty 48lbs (21kg). These trainers can connect via ANT+ FE-C as well as Bluetooth Smart and includes the thru-axle adapters so bikes with disc brakes can be used. Technically I am not really trying to sell so much as re-home but the $99 price is to cover shipping as I suspect both Fed Ex and UPS Ground are going to run $60-70.

Note the trainers are setup with thru axle adapters for 12 x 142 rear spacing but includes adapters for 9x130 QR but I do not have adapters for bikes that use RAT thru axles like some older Focus and Cervelos disc frames.

P.S. If you are active military and could use one of the trainers, please let me know and the trainer will be no cost to you.

[/img]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Mar 9, 24 14:51
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to re-home 2 x Tacx Neo T2800 Smart Trainers - $99 each... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll take one, will pm you

My Strava | My Instagram | Summerville, SC | 35-39 AG | 4:41 (70.3), 10:05 (140.6) | 3x70.3, 1x140.6 | Cat 2 Cyclist
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to re-home 2 x Tacx Neo T2800 Smart Trainers - $99 each... [theyellowcarguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One sold, one to go.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to re-home 2 x Tacx Neo T2800 Smart Trainers - $99 each... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll take one too. Will pm
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to re-home a Tacx Neo T2800 Smart Trainers - $99 each... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent if anything falls through.

Team RWB Rochester / Team First Knight
Quote Reply