Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold: HED Stinger 6 tubulars ($300)
Quote | Reply
HED Stinger 6 tubulars, 1480 grams. $300 (which includes fees) plus shipping OBO.

Wheels are structurally sound, but there are some scratches on the front rim (see photos, e.g. 9th, and 10th, and 15th photo). Not in the best of cosmetic conditions, due to sealant (Effeto Mariposa Caffelatex) being splattered on the rim and some blue-colored residue from using Effeto Mariposa Carogna tubular glue removal gel.

Bought used in 2012, front rim was replaced by HED shortly after purchase (so I'm first owner of the rim), and rear hub was upgraded to 11-speed in 2015. Basically my race wheel from 2013 to 2016, and the wheels haven't been used since, as I no longer participate in mass-start road racing. Primarily used as race-day only wheels.
I'll include an unused tube of tubular glue, acid brushes, and half a bottle of Effeto Mariposa Carogna tubular glue removal gel with the wheels as well.

Vittoria Corsa SC tubular tire, 700 x 23mm, includes valve extender. $55 shipped.

Last edited by: echappist: Sep 10, 20 14:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Stinger 6 tubulars ($375) and Vittoria Evo SC 23mm tubular ($55) [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Open to offers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Stinger 6 tubulars ($375) and Vittoria Evo SC 23mm tubular ($55) [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for lowered price
Quote Reply