Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes
Quote | Reply
1.) BNIB Dura Ace PD-9000 SPD-SL pedals - standard length axle. - SOLD

2.) BNIB Garmin 910XT Triathlon bundle - SOLD

3.) Brand new Sidi T3 Carbon Air - size 43.5 - Shoes only no box - $185 shipped.

Located in Houston, TX if you want to pick up locally.

I accept payment via Paypal and will split the 2.9% transaction fee with you to be fair (so price above plus 1.45%)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by: equalme: Nov 17, 13 18:56
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [equalme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All items still available!
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [equalme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year are the shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [rt2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rt2tri wrote:
What year are the shoes?

I assume its this year since I bought it about 2 months ago. It is the current one on sidi website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok. I am interested. I will PM.
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [rt2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Shoes and Pedals still available. Garmin is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Added pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pedal and shoe are still available!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you come down on the pedals at all? Shipping will be to 96379. PM me if possible. Please include an email address in the PM as I am new to the forums and can't send PMs yet. Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [nago1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals are now sold!

Shoes are still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking forward to getting the pedals. Good doing business with you!
Quote Reply
Re: DA PD-9000 pedals, Garmin 910XT Tri bundle, Sidi T3 Carbon Air shoes [nago1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nago1986 wrote:
Looking forward to getting the pedals. Good doing business with you!

Thanks!

**Shoes are still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the pedals! Great doing business with you. Thank you!
Quote Reply