Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shimano TR02 Tri Shoes...10 US/44 EU...Like New...
Quote | Reply
I have a like new pair of 10.5 TR02s for sale. I've seriously only ridden them 6-8 times since I bought them. Great shoes, just not for my feet. I just can't get them to work for me after much fiddling, so I'm going back to Nikes. PM me with an offer. Thanks...
Last edited by: TriBriGuy: Dec 17, 06 15:53
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano TR02 Tri Shoes...10.5...Like New... [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10.5 = 44?

Steve

"If you ain't first, you're last." Reese Bobby Talladega Nights
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano TR02 Tri Shoes...10.5...Like New... [The_Mickstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, it's a good thing you made me check. They are size 10...which Shimano also calls 44 in EU sizing. So if you need 44, these are your shoes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually if you go on the Shimano website, it is a 9.5. Regardless, how much do you want for them and will they work on Look pedals?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano TR02 Tri Shoes...10 US/44 EU...Like New... [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Asking price?

"Pace is just a matter of having enough RedBull..." -Rappstar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I actually ran down and checked mine (44.5/10.5) after asking last night. Unfortunately, they're 1/2 size too small for me. Sounds like you have some interest, though. So, good luck moving them.

Steve

Steve

"If you ain't first, you're last." Reese Bobby Talladega Nights
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano TR02 Tri Shoes...10.5...Like New... [toonew2duos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm...just checked BOTH shoes.....they both say size 10 and 44 EU. I will say this...I wear 10.5 in Nike and Sidi and these fit the same dimension-wise. Hope that helps.

I am asking $125 + shipping. Again, these shoes are like new...only a few short rides (bought new at Inside Out Sports last April...but have logged a lot of closet time). The only wear marks are where I've moved the cleats around trying to get them to work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just FYI, the Shimano TR02 Road shoe is on sale for $102 at SBR. Not sure what the difference is between the TR02 Tri shoe and Road shoe, but the pics from SBR and Inside Out's websites look the same.

Matt
Quote Reply