Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shimano 105 triple
Quote | Reply
For sale is a NEW Shimano 105 TRIPLE group (silver, shifters are black) that I've removed from my Scott CR1 Team. In other words, it's new, but it's been mounted but never ridden. Group includes STI, F/R calipers, F/D, R/D, chain (I'll supply a 7700 DA pin, though I don't know if it's compatible), cassette, crank and bottom bracket. Bottom bracket is English threads. Cassette and cranks are 12-25 and 175 respectively. From Nashbar, the price on this group using their 10% off coupon that is currently available would be $424 plus shipping $10.45, plus perhaps tax. I'll take $289 for the group delivered in the U.S. only, and you can use PayPal (preferred). I also have the following negotiable items in the event that you'd like to purchase an entire build group: 1. zero offset alloy post (27.2) that is like new. 2. Ritchey Comp OS bar and stem combo from the same Scott bike. 3. A couple sets of 700C training clincher wheelsets, including an Alex R500 with only 46 miles on them. PM if you need more details.

No longer available for $289 as it has bids on EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/...3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Dec 19, 05 7:58
Quote Reply