Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling running lights, women's running clothes, and a few random bike things
Quote | Reply
Sold a lot of stuff so updating to show just the stuff remaining. Descriptions, pictures, and prices are all below. I'll be shipping everything by USPS priority with tracking and payment by Paypal with friends/family option to avoid fees.

http://postimg.org/gallery/v4znv7wo/

Nathan Halo headlamp-Sold
Ultra Aspire Lumen 600 waist light-Sold
North Face sports bras-Sold
Running skirts-$10 each
Desoto Men's Running shorts-$10
Tifosi Vogel sunglasses-Sold
Valve extender for pump-sold
Giro Air Attack (no shield)-$30

Skirt Sports running skirts, size small, Jette style, all in good used condition, have compression shorts attached underneath

Desoto men's runnig shorts-Used twice by my husband and they just don't fit his legs well. Size medium

Giro Air Attack helmet (no shield, matte black)-size small, never crashed, tiny scratches on helmet from normal use

Last edited by: csikes: Jan 16, 16 22:02
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: Black Diamond spot. Thanks!

csikes wrote:
Various items for sale below. All prices include shipping by USPS priority with tracking and payment by Paypal with friends/family option to avoid fees. Click the link for pictures of everything. I can also send more detailed pictures by request. Prices below with descriptions of everything after.

http://postimg.org/gallery/lsc6exus/

Garmin 620 watch by itself with no charger or heart rate-$65
Garmin 620 watch with charger-$90
Garmin 620 watch with charger and heart rate strap-$115
Garmin 310xt-$65
Ultra Aspire Lumen 600-$150
Black Diamond Spot headlamps-$20 each

2 Garmin 620s-Both were purchased when the 620s came out and have basically been used every day since by either my husband or myself. Both still hold a good charge and are fully functional. I'm not going to say they are in perfect condition of course but there are no noticeable scratches or gouges on the screen or anything. I only have one charger between the two of them since the other charger had issues with the battery contacts. I also only have one of the original heart rate straps between them. The heart rate strap has probably been used less than 20 times. The charger can be purchased for $25 I believe on Amazon. I would like to keep the charger and heart rate strap with one of the watches before considering selling separately.

1 Garmin 310xt-I purchased this earlier this year to use for a 50 mile trail race this summer. I used it for that one race for about 13 hours and it has been used since. I have the charger for it. It is in excellent condition as it has literally only been used for one very long session.

1 UltraAspire Lumen 600-I purchased this a month or so ago to try out for night running and for a possible night ultra next year. It has been used probably on 5-10 runs between my husband and myself. We both really love the light it puts out, but just can't get it to sit right on our hips. It sells new for $180. It is in excellent condition and will include one of the charging USB micro cables.

2 Black Diamond Spot headlamps-Purchased in the past year. Nothing wrong with either one, just prefer another brand.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for both 620s?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's say

2 620s, no charger or heart rate strap-$115
2 620s and charger-$140
2 620s and heart rate strap-$140
2 620s, charger, and heart rate strap-$165
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 headlamp and both 620s (along with charger and heart rate strap) sold

Also adding DeSoto Run shorts, size medium, worn like twice, $20 shipped

Link to picture of shorts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you pm about 310t
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [bvivero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sending msg
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 620, Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, Black Diamond Headlamps [Zambeziriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi is the 620 with charger still available????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
620s and head lamps both sold
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, and cleaning out bike box [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the chain whip?

https://www.strava.com/athletes/10327392
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for finally be finished with grading and having time to add prices to everything. All prices include shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Star Wars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posted various sports bras, running skirts, and running vest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added another headlamp and lowered prices on basically everything. Merry Christmas!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the bottle cages. shipping to 69101 let me know the price and pm me paypal info
Last edited by: Sizzle82: Dec 24, 15 5:56
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, cleaning out bike box, and women's running gear [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a price drop and a Happy New Year!
Quote Reply
Re: Selling Garmin 310xt, UltraAspire Lumen 600, cleaning out bike box, and women's running gear [csikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One last bump for clearing out lots of stuff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'ed you about the Nathan Halo.
Quote Reply