Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Just upgraded my bike to new components and I am looking to sell my Dura Ace 7090 Di2.

What's included:
cables, battery, charger, bull-horn shifters, aerobar shifters, front and rear duraillers, 10-speed cassette (either 11-25 or 11-28), chain and anything else necessary to set-up/ install. No crank or brakes included.

Also, selling:
X-Terra Vendetta wetsuit size Medium-Long used 2-3 times.
45.5 Specialized S-works road shoe 2011 model (previous model) color black.
Giro Ionos color black size large.

Mint condition. Selling because of new team sponsorship.

Can sell items together or separate. Thank you.

Interested? make me an offer. brenoamelo@gmail.com
Last edited by: brenoamelo: Feb 20, 15 16:30
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [brenoamelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Dura Ace DI2 group (all components), PM me at cmkreuzberger@gmail.com with initial price quote.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [brenoamelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [kreuz09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
asking $1200 + shipping or best offer. 2 offers at the moment and looking to ship mid-next week. Let me know. thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [seanblurr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what are you looking price for?

cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [bam99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super old, but, any chance you still have the 7090? I’m in dire need of cables.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not OP, but I think I have a single random cable I could send you. I'll try to find it later tonight and measure. No idea if it works, I don't have anything to test with.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling: Dura Ace 7090 Di2 components + XTerra Wetsuit [carbenfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be amazing. I have a short somewhere in the wiring harness and my FD is just shifting when it feels like it.

Didn’t realize that Shimano completely abandoned this tech

Strava
Quote Reply