Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SUUNTO CORE watch - super cool, altimeter, barometer, temp, looks cooler than cool $250 new
Quote | Reply
So I really wanted a cool looking but sporty watch to wear around, loved the Suunto Core and managed to swing a direct deal for one. I was so stoked but then they shipped me two instead of one and I'm having a hard time returning the second watch. Therefore I'm putting it up on here for a bit and then on to ebay. This is a brand new 2008 watch and is in the box with all the manuals etc. This watch just came out on the market and I should just note that pretty much every techie, gearhead, outdoor guy and even way to trendy friend who's seen me wearing it wanted to know what kind of watch it is. Anyways, it's a really cool watch. It's also very very LIGHT which I mention as it looks damn heavy but in reality it's lighter than my HR monitor and has been very cool to train with in a pinch. Retail on this watch is $349.99 and you can find it down to about $315 if you search the web. Will sell for $250 shipped USPS priority mail. Paypal or call me and give me a credit card.

link: http://www.rei.com/product/760942

email me if you need some pics of the actual watch I have

Tai
Quote Reply