Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Track Powermeter 165 -Sold
Quote | Reply
Used about 1000 miles. This is for the crankset only. No Powercontrol or cables. Note that you can buy different length crankarms from SRM or dealers.

Photos forthcoming.

--jens

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Mar 29, 08 17:02
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Track Powermeter 165 - Campy Square Taper. $1600 + shipping [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo added.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Track Powermeter 165 - Campy Square Taper. $1600 + shipping [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jens,

Three quick questions:
  1. Still available?
  2. What is the BCD? I seem to recall the SRM track was 144, but I'm not certain.
  3. Does the crank accept two chainrings (i.e. like a road crank)? I believe the latest track version does, but wasn't certain about this version.

Thanks,

J
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Track Powermeter 165 - Campy Square Taper. $1600 + shipping [jackrobinson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the really slow response. Yes it is still available. BCD is 144. Yes, you can put two chainrings on it.

-jens

In Reply To:
Jens,

Three quick questions:
  1. Still available?
  2. What is the BCD? I seem to recall the SRM track was 144, but I'm not certain.
  3. Does the crank accept two chainrings (i.e. like a road crank)? I believe the latest track version does, but wasn't certain about this version.

Thanks,

J

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Price reduced to $1500.

Quote Reply