Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and1 Powercontrol V $1950 + ship
Quote | Reply
This is about 2.5 years old. The non-drive crank arm has wear marks from my shoe repeatedly rubbing it, but otherwise it's in
very good condition.

Included are two sets of Ceramic BB cups. These are the Dura-Ace ones that Competitive cyclist re-did with ceramic bearings. They are very expensive:

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/...-3994_314_FALSE.html

IMPORTANT: DOES NOT include charger, mount, or any cables. If you don't have these, you will need to buy them from SRM or one of their dealers.

Photos forthcoming.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Mar 29, 08 6:40
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo below. The Powercontrol IS included. It's red. If you really want, I'll post a photo of that too. Please note scuffing on left crank arm.

-jens

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last edited by: bdcheung: Feb 20, 08 13:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi ,
Will you send to Australia
Six
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [sixmillion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hi ,
Will you send to Australia
Six

Sorry. I don't want to ship international. I may reconsider if this isn't sold in a few weeks.

-jens

Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [bdcheung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What happened to the chain rings, I assume they are not included? I have a Standard 53/39 DA chain ring. Will it and the normal bolts work with this?

When was this last serviced? I assume if I put my chain rings on I would have to send it for re-calibration?

I don't really need the power control, will you split it, otherwise I just need to resell the power control
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [rs186081] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What happened to the chain rings, I assume they are not included? I have a Standard 53/39 DA chain ring. Will it and the normal bolts work with this?

When was this last serviced? I assume if I put my chain rings on I would have to send it for re-calibration?

I don't really need the power control, will you split it, otherwise I just need to resell the power control

Sorry for the slow response. I've been on holiday. Chainrings are not included. I'm not really interested in selling the powercontrol separately.

- jens

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be intrested in the powercontrol if you decided to split it up. Or I'd be interested in buying the powercontrol if the other guy buys the whole thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to clarify...

You're selling a used, 2.5-year old SRM, without chainrings, without cables, without handlebar mount for the computer, without the charger and you still want 65% of full retail?

If I'm missing something here, please let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [bdcheung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll give ya 1500...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just wanted to clarify...

You're selling a used, 2.5-year old SRM, without chainrings, without cables, without handlebar mount for the computer, without the charger and you still want 65% of full retail?

If I'm missing something here, please let me know.

Well, it's that plus about $350 worth of ceramic BB cups. The cable set ups are not exactly the most expensive parts either.

Quote Reply
Re: SRM Pro Dura-Ace 10sp 172.5 and Powercontrol V $2300+ship [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Price reduced to $1950 obo.

- jens

Quote Reply