Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SPEEDPLAY ZERO STAINLESS (PICS) SOLD!!!
Quote | Reply
Less than 200 miles, scratching from walking onthem without covers. 103 grams each with 0-15 degrees float. Last forever. Great condition. $125.00 shipped in US pay pal[/img]
Last edited by: tierbach: Apr 7, 08 7:24
Quote Reply
Re: SPEEDPLAY ZERO STAINLESS (PICS) [tierbach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me how you posted your pic's. I am trying from a Mac and having trouble....
Quote Reply
Re: SPEEDPLAY ZERO STAINLESS (PICS) [surfnrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can do a search on how to post pics. I go to tinypics.com upload (browse) from my pics on computer to this site, click on the resize to message board size 480x 680 or something like that. Tiny pics have 4 or 5 different address/command choices. The one you want is pics for message board/forum. On slowtwitch click on the small square to the right with mountains in it. It will have http// erase that and copy the above mentioned address, paste it in the slow twitch address box that comes up when you click on the small mountain square. You can preview the post to see if it worked. Hope this helps there are better instructions if you search. I used them, but still had to trial a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I did all of the tinypic's stuff. Going to have to figure out what the "small mountain square" is...?
Quote Reply
Re: SPEEDPLAY ZERO STAINLESS (PICS) [surfnrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When on slowtwitch and you are posting, there is a small square with mountain and sun in the tool bar. It is second to the last on the right hand side.
Quote Reply