Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Last edited by: PSolver: Jul 28, 12 11:23
Quote Reply
Post deleted by PSolver [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: PSolver: Jun 28, 12 14:53
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300! shipped OBO [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any photos of these to share?
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300! shipped OBO [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will try to get photos up on sunday night----racing this weekend----or first thing monday.
there is honestly not a whole lot to see----they have some basic small scratches and scuffs on the decals, hub shells, etc. but they still look like very nice lightly used Easton EA90 SLs. the only thing that is not stock is the rear skewer will be a bontrager cuz i can't find the original.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300! shipped OBO [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics added as requested by a few folks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these wheels still for sale? Do you have the shimano/sram freehub? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300! shipped OBO [gasman06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes still for sale! it has shimano/sram on there now. i have the campy one too in case you need it i can include for free.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300 shipped OBO [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on the pics and particularly the one of the rear hub these look more than "gently used"...how many miles would you estimate? Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300 shipped OBO [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump for a great deal on a sweet wheelset. If I didn't already own a pair they'd be sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300 shipped OBO [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
which part of the rear hub concerns you? if you are seeing the cassette bites in the freehub body they are actually not that bad for used race wheels and you'll have no problem installing/removing cassettes...i can try to take a better pic cuz they actually look worse than they are..that kind of little chips happen pretty fast and have to get really bad to cause any problems in my experience.

in terms of mileage, I'm cutting and pasting from a PM I wrote somebody:

"Used as race wheels for one season, probably about 40 races average 50mi per race so maybe 2K miles? I road them for training here and here but not more than 1K miles total so less than 3K in total. that's really not that much. I had some velomax circuits (same as EA70s before they changed name) and they are still going strong as training wheels after at least 30K miles, etc.

I'll probably leave this up a few more days then go to ebay

thanks for the interest and questions.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the wheels. If you could email me at tw.wester@gmail.com I can shoot you an offer.

Tyler
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I interested in your wheels. Text/call me at 352 682 0298
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $300 shipped OBO [Cyborg128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last try before they go to e-bay:

$285 shipped to CONTUS.

No inquiries from people who just joined same day, etc. unless you want to go to great lengths to convince me your REAL.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I joined after lurking for awhile when I saw your wheels. I'm a mtber, never really had a reason to join. If you want to call me, you can. I actually got a pair of neuvations, but I am still interested in the EA90SLs.

If you are still not convinced, you can send me an email (message me for my address, I'll give you my Virginia Tech address, so you know it's not some scammer).
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop* Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $285 shipped [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude,
Still have the rollers?
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop* Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $285 shipped [carlsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cmon people! still available.
Feel free to post legit (e.g., .edu) e-mail addresses if you are new to forum.
Last edited by: PSolver: Jul 27, 12 19:38
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop* Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $275 shipped [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is just silly! Somebody please snap these up!

Dude I would be all over these of I had an extra 285 to drop on these...! Everytime I see them I drool a little
Quote Reply
Re: *Price drop* Easton EA90SL Clincher Wheelset - $275 shipped [justinbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply