Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - finally.....
Quote | Reply
is FINALLY SOLD! I seriously can't believe no one wanted this bike on slowtwitch...

Last edited by: bikeorcar3: Oct 2, 11 12:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [bikeorcar3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the brake calipers if you're going to part it out that far.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [thumper88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not yet on parting that far...

A bit more background. One of three road bikes I own. Purchased new from dealer in Spring 2009. I am the original owner. Rode it a bit, but spent most of my time on other bikes. Has about 3,000 miles total, most of them last year (2010). Never crashed. Few scuffs from transporting it to and from some distant rides. All around fantastic shape.
Last edited by: bikeorcar3: Sep 6, 11 7:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [bikeorcar3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the handlebars if/when the time comes to part out. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As soon as I can sell the frame I will start parting it out and will contact you - forgot the size (which may change your mind) they are 44cm width (measured at the DROPS, which DO flair out a little, so it's a little narrower at the hoods...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated price, $1,500 for complete bike - less wheels
Quote Reply
Post deleted by bikeorcar3 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump - will hear best offers on the full bike!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Ultegra SL group minus brakes if you part out.

-- I noticed that someone above is interested in the brakes, so this could work out nicely.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [MAnton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Running out of bumps! Back to work, any offers?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, i'm interested in the bike. Email me at rkilay_0215@yahoo.com...i'm 5'10 and currently riding a 56. Not sure if this fits.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [rkilay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
emailed. Picture updated to reflect current build, although I will change out some parts as indicated in the list (wheels, saddle, no pedals/cages)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i don't get that no one has bought this yet.
i have a 2006 orca and absolutely love the thing! rides like a dream.

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [ironcouple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through. Bumping back up...

You're telling me. Pro race caliber bike for next to nothing and no one wants it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! still available... ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR TT BIKE...
Last edited by: bikeorcar3: Sep 21, 11 16:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still. for. sale. or. trade. :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a tt that may fit you if interested...where are you located?

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Orca FS; Ultegra SL Group; components? [ORCA blanco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
East coast - washington dc.
Quote Reply