Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Ceramic Bearings
Quote | Reply
I have a NEW set of 2008 Zipp Zed Tech 606 wheels for sale. These have Zipp's ceramic bearings, the 24 spoke upgrade, and red/silver decals. It is a sharp looking set that retails for $4200 ($3k for the wheels, $1k for the ceramic, $100 each for the spoke upgrade and red spoke nipples).

These wheels came on a bike I purchased and I need a Power Tap set. Shimano, 700c, Tubular, never been used or glued.

$2400 shipped. This is the price for regular Zipps and not paying sales tax or shipping. An extra $100 gets you a new set of super light and tough Vittoria Crono EVO-CX tires and 2 tubes of glue.

I don't know how to post pics here, so either explain to me or PM with an email address for pics.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Last edited by: seebritri: May 11, 08 22:48
Quote Reply
Post deleted by seebritri [ In reply to ]
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Ceramic Bearings [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm. email me steve @ Trademanage.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Ceramic Bearings [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. New wheels. Never ridden. All bells and whistles. $2500 + shipping.
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EXCUSE ME FOR ASKING, BUT WHAT KIND OF BIKE DID YOU PURCHASE THAT CAME WITH A $4000K SET OF WHEELS?
Quote Reply
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Ceramic Bearings [SMITCHELL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dont ask questions.. thats a sweet deal, someone get on that..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
send me some pics to cxk9758@bjc.org
chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Ceramic Bearings [SMITCHELL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cannondale specs their bike really really really well. I'd recommend picking one up. Or two. But after you get yourself a great set of wheels. :)
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Zipp Ceramic Bearings [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before the auction block.
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS-New 2008 Zipp ZED TECH 606 700c tubular wheelset with Zipp Ceramic Bearings [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply