Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Rotor 3D+ 172.5, Rotor Q Rings
Quote | Reply
Rotor 3D+ 110BCD Crankset 172.5mm with NoQ 52x36t rings. It came off my Cervelo S5 with BBRight bottom bracket, so it will fit BBRight or BB30 (with the included 11.5mm spacer) frames. No more than 500 miles of use before I switched to a Dura Ace setup so I can put Stages on. SOLD
Rotor Compact Q Rings 50x34t - approx. 2000 miles. SOLD.

Rotor NoQ Ring 50t - don't know exactly the mileage, but it looks like in good condition and have a lot of miles left. SOLD.

Pictures:

Last edited by: dalava: Jun 15, 16 9:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-mod frameset 54cm + Praxis BB + Misc. [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to add more information: I also have the original PF30 bottom bracket that I can replace the intalled Praxis Hollowtech II, if you choose to run a BB30 crankset.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-mod frameset 54cm + Praxis BB + Misc. [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. Reasonable offer accepted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Litespeed Arenberg added - SOLD
Last edited by: dalava: Dec 28, 15 12:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Rotor crankset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cannondale frameset sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reasonable offers please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures of the crankset and rings?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-mod frameset 54cm + Praxis BB + Misc. [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just updated with pictures (somehow the previous ones disappeared. Sorry).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added the fork. Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fork sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ 172.5, Rotor Q Rings [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to part the 34t q ring from the set? OCP3 does me no good. Let me know how much you want for it if so.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ 172.5, Rotor Q Rings [soobrex1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the crank have "round" or "oval" rings ? I'm new to this Rotor thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi are the Q-rings still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you sold you Rotor 3D+ 172.5, Rotor Q Rings yet? I would like to purchase them asap if you still have them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D+ 172.5, Rotor Q Rings [MollysDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry they've been sold a while back. I will update the posting.
Quote Reply