Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: PowerTap Pro rear wheel w/accessories
Quote | Reply
Hello, I have a PowerTap Pro yellow cover rear wheel built around a Mavic CXP33 rim. It has approx. 900-ish miles on it and comes complete with the yellow 2.4 head unit, 2 wired mounting cables (for 2 bikes, that is) A CD, the PC docking station, a 2.4 coded heart rate monitor/strap. The hub is smooth and you must provide your own quick release, tire and cassette. I barely used this wheel since I bought it used from this forum several months ago. I'm about to deploy and won't need it for 6 months, so I figured I would sell it. I can ship fast via FedEx ground and will provide tracking the day I ship it, which is usually within 24 hrs of PayPal payment confirmation. Please PM me if you have any questions. $420 plus 15 shipped in the continental US. If no bites, then I'm going to list it on EBay by Thursday afternoon. Thanks for looking!
Adam

Last edited by: albush1: Sep 17, 08 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap Pro rear wheel w/accessories [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to mention this is Shimano compatible, 700c clincher and it doesn't have a cadence sensor as someone had asked, but the mount does have a connector for it near the head unit mount. Thanks! Adam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested. You want paypal or check. Does the 2.4 receiver work well? Does the hub have any play in it or any issues? Let me know how you want me to proceed assuming everything works. I am professional triathlete and tri coach in Indiana.
Thanks, Greg Mueller

Greg Mueller
Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Level 3 Cycling Coach
level 1 Running Coach
Head Coach Innovativeendurance.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested if first buyer falls through. Thanks.
Quote Reply