Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Dura Ace 9sp, Vision Tech, Stems, Seatpost
Quote | Reply
Doing a house cleaning of parts. Here is what I have:

* Full Dura Ace 9sp grouppo w/ bar end shifters. crank is 53/42 172.5. note i do not have a DA 9sp cassette. in very good condition. changed over to 10sp in 2005 and have had these parts in my closet since then. they were on my tri bike which i only ride 1x per week (also have a road bike) so the mileage is low. Price $500

* 2 sets of Vision Tech alloy front end: base bar, small clip-ons (normal bend) &aero brake levers. Price for each set $125. Will break into pieces if interested. Note 1 pair of clip-ons has been cut down 1-2cm.

* 2x Profile Hammer stem 8cm, 26.0 clamp - $30 each

* 1x Vision Size More Stem 9cm, 26.0 claim - $25

* 1x Easton EC70 seatpost 27.2 - $50

* Please email me if you are interested in any of this stuff to lotremba@comcast.net
Last edited by: lotremba: Sep 29, 07 13:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9sp, Vision Tech, Stems, Seatpost [lotremba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it these levers?

I'll take a set, if you'll ship to Denmark?

---------------------------------------------
//FRISK

Save a bike - ride a triathlete

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9sp, Vision Tech, Stems, Seatpost [Frisk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - i have 2 pairs. One pair has never been mounted and has the requisite Vision brake cables.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which components are included in the DA 9-speed grouppo?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9sp, Vision Tech, Stems, Seatpost [ecjones_98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dura Ace grouppo = Crank (53/42, 172.5) Bottom Bracket, Brakes, Front, & Rear Derailer, 9 speed bar ends, DA seatpost. I do not have a cassette. I usually buy ultegra cassettes since they are considerably cheaper and seem to wear the same. Forgot to mention that I also have the dust cap remover and bottem bracket tool that came with the kit - minor items, but required if you are going to install yourself.
Last edited by: lotremba: Sep 12, 07 11:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chain? The brakes and shifters are not one in the same?

I can't imagine that I would attempt to install myself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do not have a chain. When I break down a bike i usually pitch the chain since replacements are cheap and significantly improve performance.

What you are referring to are STI levers which have integrated shift and brake levers. These are the standard setup for a road bike. This package was originally for a time trial bike and hence had bar end shift levers mounted on the end of the aerobars. I do not have the DA brake levers - i used the levers that integrated with the base bar. Sorry for any confusion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Understood.

Are you willing to break up the set? I am interested in the crankset, the derailleurs and the bottom bracket. I am not sure yet whether I need the bar end shifters b/c I have the Vision integrated aerobars. I can't remember if the shifters at the end of the aerobars are integrated or not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will break up the set. There are no shifters integrated with any aerobars - you have to use bar ends. With DA 9sp you have to use DA bar ends. Why dont you send me an email at lotremba@comcast.net and we can work the rest of this stuff out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for a set of just the brake levers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9sp, Vision Tech, Stems, Seatpost [Lamar Latrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You've got PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
email sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Dave
Quote Reply