Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD! Trek E7
Quote | Reply
sold
Last edited by: cyclops: Mar 30, 12 9:45
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 FULLY LOADED (carbon tubular, carbon aero, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
skimmed your post, but didn't see the size of the bike...
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 FULLY LOADED (carbon tubular, carbon aero, computer, sleek) [Commando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will figure out the size and post pics when I get home tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 FULLY LOADED (carbon tubular, carbon aero, computer, sleek) [Commando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tag says 'equinox 7 58 titanite black' so I am assuming that means size 58cm.

The price is negotiable. Working on getting the pics up right now
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 FULLY LOADED (carbon tubular, carbon aero, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You spent 6k on a bike, and you weren't even sure what size it was??
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 FULLY LOADED (carbon tubular, carbon aero, computer, sleek) [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gibson00 wrote:

I got it when I was a complete newbie, the shop measured me and gave me my size. The 6k was on race wheels, aero kit, carbon brakes, and general maintenance.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by cyclops [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shimano pedals and inform RL seat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
btw, the rear carbon bottle cage and bottle cages included. They are bontrager bottle cages designed for the rear holder, I have never lost a water bottle out of them in a race before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FRAME IS ALUMINUM NOT CARBON.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cyclops wrote:
gibson00 wrote:

I got it when I was a complete newbie, the shop measured me and gave me my size. The 6k was on race wheels, aero kit, carbon brakes, and general maintenance.

Cool, good luck with the sale. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $2K (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8. LIMITED BUMPS: You cannot "bump" your own thread more than once every other day, and never more than 5 times in total. You may not have a friend bump your thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested, where are you at?
Quote Reply

Prev Next