Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [natemccolloch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natemccolloch wrote:
Interested, where are you at?

Wisconsin. Shipping is included in the price so long as it's in the US. Sorry for the late response, you didn't reply to one of my posts so I didn't get an e-mail notification.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it wont let me pm for some reason, wisconsin is close, I am in Iowa, cedar rapids Iowa, maybe I can take a trip this weekend and check it out if you wanna meet me somewhere?
or I might be able to make the whole trip depending. Let me know
Thanks
-Nate
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [natemccolloch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [cyclops] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still not allowed to pm. email is nmccolloch@gmail.com send me a message there
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, sorry something came up and I had money for it but now I dont, good luck, if its still here in a month Ill try and buy it then.
Thanks
-Nate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IF you were to sell the heds separate, how much would you want for them?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [hyperlitnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x1, how much for the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [hyperlitnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $600 shipped with the continental tires?

The rear rim is pretty worn down which is why I did not want to sell separately.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek E7 58cm FULLY LOADED PRICE DROP $1500 (carbon tubular, computer, sleek) [harshc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yellow cork pads would be included also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sounds like a reasonable price, but sadly out of my price range :(. If you are willing to negotiate the price, you can PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop. now $1250
Quote Reply

Prev Next