Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD! (Speedplay ZERO Chrome Pedal - never ridden)
Quote | Reply
For sale: Speedplay Zero Chrome pedals (black). All parts included - shims, cleats, even the original box and the speedplay sticker. Pics available if requested.

These have never been ridden, though the cleats show slight signs of use from attempts to clip in (walking on cement in garage). They didn't fit my wife's shoes, which have too much curve on the sole. So, after repeated attempts to clip in, we found out that her shoes are one of those listed as not compatable. Bummer - great pedals, and what's a Cervelo without Speedplay's right?

Here's a link to the Speedplay website for more info. http://speedplay.com/...fuseaction=home.zero

Speedplay lists them at $149.99, and most shops charge full retail. They rarely go on sale anywhere - they're even expensive on Ebay. So, PM me with a fair price which includes shipping, and we'll go from there. I'd like to try find them a home here before I put 'em on Ebay.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by: GearGrinder: May 10, 06 21:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedplay ZERO Chrome Pedal - never ridden [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested. I don't know how to PM you though. Please let me know. My email is src22chavez@yahoo.com

Sergio
Last edited by: src22chavez: May 8, 06 5:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedplay ZERO Chrome Pedal - never ridden [src22chavez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just click on my name, and then click the "send private message" tab on the right. Your new messages appear at the top of every screen under "messages". Anyway, either go thatroute, or just put in an offer here. Thanks for looking.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedplay ZERO Chrome Pedal - never ridden [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping...
Quote Reply
Re: SOLD! (Speedplay ZERO Chrome Pedal - never ridden) [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold. Thanks to everyone who looked.
Quote Reply