Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rear storage boxes for Cervelo P5 available $200
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I have designed a rear storage box for the Cervelo P5. The box is available for P5s sized: 51, 54, 56 and 58. They are professionally 3d printed by a printing bureau. Unfortunately, at this time I can only offer them in black (limited by the printing service).
I have developed/iterated this solution over the past year and have used it on my p5 56cm during that time. It has come to a point, after months of testing, where I feel it to be very reliable and works great. Also it looks really good on the P5.
Below are a few pictures of the boxes on a 51, 54, 56 and 58.

My 56 with my friends 58, didn't have time to remove that monstrosity of a saddle bag off his seat.

the interior of the box on my 56cm. 1 tube, 1 co2, 1 inflator, 2 tire irons. I can fit 2 tubes and 2 co2 cartridges in it for long rides. The 51, will fit a single tube, co2 cartridge, tire irons and inflator.

Short video showing the powerful magnets at work holding the lid onto the box. We have some very bad roads here and have not the lid pop off.

Video showing uninstall/install of the box.

I have sold just over 30 of the boxes, and can ship anywhere outside of the US. Shipping out 6 of to Australia tomorrow.

The price is $200 USD plus shipping ($14 in the US, and around $25 international)

If you would like to order one, please email me at yannbcommerce at gmail dot com with subject: Cervelo P5 frame size. I require a $100 deposit to my paypal account, with the rest due upon me shipping the box to you. Lead time is around 2 weeks from me getting your order and me shipping it out to you.

http://www.custombikexcessories.com
Instagram
Facebook
Last edited by: yannb: Jan 13, 19 23:21
Quote Reply