Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq, Enve, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Plasma 2 LTD frame and more
Quote | Reply
All prices are shipped CONUS. Payment through Paypal.

Blue Norcross frameset M/L 2010 $500 shipped (firm on the price)
Headset, front derailleur mount included. Brakes in the picture are not included.

Scott Plasma 2 LTD 2009 frameset 54 $650 shipped
This is the intergrated seatmast model. Includes headset and Ritchey seat mast topper. PM me for details on the max seat height since the seat mast has been cut slightly.

Reynolds Attack carbon clinchers $600 shipped
2010 model with orange accent decals. 32mm depth. Sram/Shimano 10spd freehub. Can be converted to Sram/Shimano 11 or campy with new Reynolds freehub

Zipp 404 Firecrest Front tubular wheel $600 shipped
Wheel has about 100 miles on it. Comes with a Vittoria 23c tubular tire glued. There is a layer of slicon applied to the rim and tire gap to smooth out the tire rim interface. I have removed the decals but new decals can be purchased.

Zipp 808 tubular wheels $700 shipped
Light use. Pre firecrest dimpled rims with red white Zipp decals. Comes with Zipp Tangente 23c tubular tires glued and skewers. The wheels also include the wheelbuilder 808 cover at the $800 price.

Roval Alpineste tubular wheels $600 shipped
Light use. The wheels have Continental Sprinter 23c tires glued. The wheelset is compatible with 11 spd if you buy a new 11 spd DT Swiss freehub.

Zipp SL speed stem 100mm $175 shipped
New with packaging. Installed but never ridden. I realized I needed a longer stem once I installed it.

3T Rotundo Team 44cm bars $120 shipped

Newton Mv2 size 10.5 $60 shipped
Used for 2 short runs. Just didn't work for me.

Hoka One One Stinson Tarmac Women's size 10 $60 shipped
New without box. Half a size too large for my wife.

Stronglight Pulsion crankset 170mm Isis 50/34 $250 shipped
Light use. Comes with 50/34 Stonglight CT2 chainrings

Fizik Antares Black on black Kium saddle $100 shipped
light use no scuffs or tears

Pro Stealth Evo integrated road handlebars 100 stem length 44cm bar width $225 shipped
Reach on the bars is 75cm so the reach is less than most standard road bars

Pro Stealth Evo Clip on aero bars. SOLD
Brand new with box and tool. Extensions included. These are the dedicated clip ons that only work with the Pro Stealth Evo integrated handlebar.

Specialized Quarq crankset BB30 175mm 53/39 SOLD
light use. comes with Specialized SL chainrings.

Enve 65 clinchers SOLD
I have probably about 800 miles on them. The wheels were stored in a Tri All 3 sports clamshell case you can see in the pics below.
Hubs: DT Swiss 240 20 front / 24 rear
Freehub: Shimano / Sram. It has some marks from where the cassette dug into the splines but it is easily replaceable and inexpensive
Spokes: Sapim Cx ray spokes
Valve Extenders: included
Not included Tires or skewers

Hoka One One Mafate 2 size 9.5 SOLD
New in box, Half a size too small for me.

Quarq S975 crankset 170mm SOLD
light use. Comes with magnets

Kask Bambino Black Medium SOLD
New without box. The helmet is slightly too small for me. Comes with the visor and helmet bag. Visor still has the plastic protective film on it.
Last edited by: officespaced: Dec 14, 14 12:42
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [officespaced] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey send me a photo of that Norcross if you have a moment.

Harry Mendez Jr.

Last edited by: durh221982: Nov 5, 13 11:00
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [durh221982] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent the photo. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [officespaced] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the Enve and the 808s?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in a trade for a brand new set of enve XC 29 wheels + cash?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [behr_tim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [Ohiocyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I'm not looking for a set of mtb wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did that Norcross framset sell? If not, could you post/PM/email pics? Email in profile.

Thanks!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a pm with pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is the Specialized Quarq? Does it take a CR2450 or CR2032 (will help me figure out which generation it is). thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is the previous generation that uses the 2450 battery not the current gen that is comparable to the Quarq Elsa (2032 battery). I purchased this one about 6 months before the new model was released.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for new items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you please pm me pictures of the 808s and the Fizik?

Cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You know me to be a very intelligent man. Don't you think that if I was wrong, I would know it?"
Quote Reply
Re: Quarqs, Enve 65, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Kask Bambino and more [kronos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics sent and updated the list of items for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq, Enve, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Plasma 2 LTD frame and more [officespaced] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you PM on the stronglight CT2 chainring.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq, Enve, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Plasma 2 LTD frame and more [coneill0422] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just replied to your PM
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq, Enve, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Plasma 2 LTD frame and more [officespaced] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the specialized Quarq still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq, Enve, Zipp, CX frame, Hoka, Plasma 2 LTD frame and more [g-land] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry it was sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the quick reply. Take care and be well.
Quote Reply