Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Design 58/78 Wheel Set w/ Cassette $1500
Quote | Reply
*Message me for pictures while I figure out how to add them to the post*

For sale is my Profile Design 58/78 wheel set. I have had these wheels for a little over a year and I really enjoyed them. They have no damage whatsoever, the only reason I am selling them is because I now ride for a team that is sponsored by Zipp. Included is the 58 front wheel, the 78 rear wheel, a 11/25 ultegra cassette, skewers, valve extenders and all the documentation that came with the wheel set when they were purchased. Feel free to send me any questions regarding these wheels. Thanks!

$1500 USD PayPal Gift for payment

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

The Profile Design 58-78|TwentyFour Series Carbon Clincher Wheelset was born out of the necessity for increased speed, improved aerodynamics and better stopping power. Profile Design used Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), wind tunnel testing and course modeling to handcraft a wheelset that accelerates, handles and stops with phenomenal performance. Precision engineered from proprietary carbon fiber that has been laid and shaped for strength and aerodynamics, the combination 58mm/78mm deep rims raise the bar on lightweight and affordable high-performance race wheels. Remember, you get what you pay for...in the case of the Profile Design 58-78|TwentyFour Series Carbon Clincher Wheelset, it'll definitely be money well spent.
Quote Reply