Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent a pm for medium jerseys and a black cage.

I have a brand new pair of TYR navy blue tri shorts size medium. They still have the tags on them but the elastic seems to be brittle even though they are still new?? Gone to CJ108
Last edited by: MTMTRI: Dec 12, 10 10:36
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got an ITM Spider (26 bar clamp size) 110mm stem. I'll claim the red elite cage.
Last edited by: mem: Dec 12, 10 7:50
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take two black bottle cages if you still have them. Red is my second choice.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd love a pair of the bottle cages in red if you have them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to have a set of bottle cages if you still have them. I would like silver but what ever you can spare would be great. I'll be happy to pay shipping and handling.

Max
aka "Old Leather Guy"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the shoes and a black bottle cage!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you've got a pair of matching black elite cages, I'll take those. If any of the jerseys you've got laying around are size L and in decent shape, I could also use one of those.

I'll throw in:
-GONE - Trek Saddle Bag (larger size, probably 60-70 cu in range)
-Well used aluminum ITM road stem 1-1/8 in - 25.8 mm clamp, 110 mm length

AAA Tri Team | Team Sports Bistro
Last edited by: BuckeyeTri: Dec 13, 10 5:33
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [BuckeyeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a general comment, not issued towards anyone...

This thread will only continue to work if we all abide by the rules and add 'stuff' for others. I'm not saying that we all do not have intentions to do so, but let's ensure 100% that we give when we take. ;)

Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [TriJunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 I've gotten about 10 different PM's from people "claiming" items, but I have only seen two of them post items up. Those two people will get something, everyone else.... if you haven't heard back from me, reflect on why that may be....

Quote | Reply
Yep, that's what I was worried about when this thread started. I honestly view that it's OK for one to say they're going to check to see what they have, providing that they do so. On the other hand, I also believe that most should already 'know' what they have that they could part with. Therefore, I feel it important for us to hold one another accountable.

If not, the thread dies.

In Reply To:
+1 I've gotten about 10 different PM's from people "claiming" items, but I have only seen two of them post items up. Those two people will get something, everyone else.... if you haven't heard back from me, reflect on why that may be....

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Therefore, I feel it important for us to hold one another accountable.

No offense, but sounds like the honor system has been abandoned then.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [jeremyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Therefore, I feel it important for us to hold one another accountable.

No offense, but sounds like the honor system has been abandoned then.

None taken, my friend! There is an inherent value in a thread like this and it'd be cool to see all abide by said honor system...

Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BNWT Quick Step s/s jersey made by Vermarc size 6 equivalent to L. Would prefer to give it to someone new to tris or broke college kid. *** Gone ***

Just pay shipping.
Last edited by: timetrialist: Dec 18, 10 18:12
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [timetrialist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just a general comment, not issued towards anyone...

This thread will only continue to work if we all abide by the rules and add 'stuff' for others. I'm not saying that we all do not have intentions to do so, but let's ensure 100% that we give when we take. ;)

Agreed 100%! If you claim something, you really need to post something else. It doesn't have to be tri-related. DVDs, gift cards you won't use, MP3 players, anything. It just helps to clear stuff from our garage and get something of value out of it.

Actually, reading through this again, it looks like everyone is doing a pretty good job. Nearly everyone who has claimed something has posted another item in the same post.

speedySTATES
Last edited by: fartleker: Dec 12, 10 17:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take the road shoes if they're still available... my sidis bit the dust today. plus, you'd be helping a collegiate racer out :)

as for my stash of crap...

i have an extra shimano/sram park cassette tool fr5 - claimed
a pair of Ti skewers that are unbranded - claimed
a pair of mismatched skewers (1 easton, 1 shimano)
and a few mismatched older specialized bottle cages
and a buttload of stem spacers for some reason.
Last edited by: thebanana: Dec 13, 10 7:32
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [thebanana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available:
RC55 brake pads
Pedros Wet Lube
"The Invention of Lying" DVD

Please claim it in the thread and let me know what you posted.

I'll post an xbox 360 game once I get back home.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [thebanana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take that cassette tool.

I have two Pearl Izumi cycling vests. GONE: One is medium size, black, red and yellow, says "Pearl Izumi" in fairly big letters, and has a bubble design with an all mesh back. PM me for a pic.

GONE: Other is Large, grey and yellow with a solid lower back w/ rear pocket, and me upper back.

Both are lightly used in good condition.

I also have a pair of women's small bib tights w/o chamois. They are Nike ACG brand and are made of an insulated/fleece lined material. These are nice tights I won in a raffle at a snowshoe race, but unfortunately I'm not a small woman. I did squeeze into them once, but that's the only use they've ever got.

Cool post. I hope this keeps going.
Last edited by: tribreck: Dec 12, 10 18:12
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I have two Pearl Izumi cycling vests. One is medium size, black, red and yellow, says "Pearl Izumi" in fairly big letters, and has a bubble design with an all mesh back. PM me for a pic.

Other is Large, grey and yellow with a solid lower back w/ rear pocket, and me upper back.

Both are lightly used in good condition.

I also have a pair of women's small bib tights w/o chamois. They are Nike ACG brand and are made of an insulated/fleece lined material. These are nice tights I won in a raffle at a snowshoe race, but unfortunately I'm not a small woman. I did squeeze into them once, but that's the only use they've ever got.

Cool post. I hope this keeps going.

Can I use my one credit on the medium Pearl Izumi vest (Tried for saddle earlier but have not heard anything back)? Will PM for details.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [six_cubes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

I have two Pearl Izumi cycling vests. One is medium size, black, red and yellow, says "Pearl Izumi" in fairly big letters, and has a bubble design with an all mesh back. PM me for a pic.

Can I use my one credit on the medium Pearl Izumi vest (Tried for saddle earlier but have not heard anything back)? Will PM for details.

Sure. It's yours. PM me your address.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [six_cubes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would live the large Pearl Izumi vest. PM sent.

I have some new Yankz laces that are blue.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [Bryan0721] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Yankz laces - I've got a set of short alloy S Bends if anyone needs them.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free shipping available to residents of Continental US, outside US recipients will need to pay shipping costs:
  • SRAM 8 speed 11x32 cassette
  • Claimed - Shimano Ultegra/Dura Ace (mixed) 9-speed 11-23 - used
  • Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed 12-23 cassette - used but should be serviceable but may need new lockring
  • Claimed - Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed 12-23 cassette - used but should be serviceable but also may need new lockring

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Dec 14, 10 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keyser-soze was looking for some cassettes to make trophies you might be able to help him out if you save one.
Quote Reply
Re: Pay it forward- post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lost the clear lenses during a NASTY race. Lost the glasses and the regular sunglass lenses during a NASTY TSA encounter. left with Smoke, Amber and maybe Yellow lenses for Optic Nerve glasses if anyone is interested.
Quote Reply

Prev Next