Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more
Quote | Reply
I am parting out my recently build Cannondale CAAD10, the bike was bought new 9 months ago and i replaced all of the components this december. All of the components (except for the frame and crank) have less than 200 miles on them and are in brand new condition. In terms of cosmetic blemishes: a few scratches on the Caad10frame and on the RD, but that is it. Prices below include shipping.

Fizik Arione cx flex wing with Kium rails: 60$
Look keo 2 max pedals (white): 65$
Deda elementi zero 100 white allow road bar (40cm): 65$
FSA Gossamer compact crank (170.00mm): 40$
3T ARX team stem 100mm +-17dg: 40$
Sram Force Breakset: (sold)
Sram Force RD + FD: (sold)
Sram Force Doubletap Road Shifters:(sold)
Cannondale CAAD10 Frame (2011) (52): (sold)

Last edited by: -Mike-: Mar 18, 12 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [-Mike-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on shifters/derailleurs
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [-Mike-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Sorry for my ignorance, does "PM sent on shifters/derailleurs" mean that they have been purchased?

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [Lumber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe. It means that he sent a private message (PM) to the seller - saying, "Hey I'm interested." Send another PM and say "Let me know if that falls through." Some sellers will do a "cash in hand" policy, which is that the first person to get them the cash gets the item.
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [dashmutton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have responded to PM's and update the post, sorry to those who just now have received messages, i try and let those who responded first have the first chance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One final bump for price drop!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dibs on the brakeset. Shoot me an email with your paypal info to erwestbrook@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you. Thanks!

Stephen

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you provide a picture and description or the LOOK pedals? Thanks...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dibs on crankset, pending confirmation on chainring sizes...PM outbound.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the pedals available?
Can you email me at goodyemail@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent for the stem
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Fizik saddle if still available. Please let me know where to send the Paypal payment. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pedals! Got them as advertised!

Stephen

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Deda bar still available?

Quote Reply
Post deleted by beekay [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the crank if Cafe Lactate didn't grab it... PM on its way.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: Part sale: Caad10 Frame, sram, fizik, look, 3t, deda and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
siegfried08 wrote:
Interested in the crank if Cafe Lactate didn't grab it... PM on its way.

I didn't...so all your's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

I am interested in the saddle. is it still available? sent you pm.
Quote Reply