Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP:FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56
Quote | Reply
I am selling my 2011 Trek Madone 4.5, size 56. This bike is in excellent condition! I used this as my backup bike so it has low miles. Bike is in excellent condition as I baby my equipment!!
Upgrades include:
SRAM RIVAL with Force Crankset 53x39 172.5
Bontrager RL wheelset
Bontrager RL VR Handlebars
Bontrager Inform RL Saddle - only a few months old
Pedals NOT included.

$1500. Bike will be professionally packed which I will pay for and I will ship FedEx Ground, insured and signature required. Buyers pays actual shipping costs.
http://i.imgur.com/kd555.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AqhLi.jpg

More photos available upon request. Thanks for looking!
Last edited by: wcroadie: Nov 9, 12 6:52
Quote Reply
Re: New Lower Price FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new lower price
Quote Reply
Re: New Lower Price FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: New Lower Price FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [jc83x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one's interested? Make me a reasonable offer, I'd like to get rid of this before the winter...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located :)?
Quote Reply
Re: New Lower Price FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [jc83x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
West Chester, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking far lower then 1700 since I am in Canada and the price to get it across the border would be high. How do you feel with more like 1200?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, can't do 1200 right now, maybe if it doesn't sell in a couple weeks I will.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds fair enough whats the closest thing you could do to 1200 then ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will PM you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new lowered price, c'mon folks, this is a steal...
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP:FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a chick bike?

On the Trek 2011 Bikepedia page both Madone 4.5 and 4.5 triple are WSD.

http://www.bikepedia.com/...=2011&Brand=Trek

trav

Quote | Reply
No it's not a WSD, they make one, but I didn't get that, as I am not a woman :-). Here is a link to the original bike, I removed all 105 and put SRAM on there - http://www.trekbikes.com/...011/archive/madone45
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP:FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, appreciate it. I've never seen one in person and can't tell from the pics but is the finish anodized or glossy?
Regarding the size; I'm a hair under 6'1". My roadie for the last 7 years has been a 55cm Raleigh which I've always felt was a tad small. What are your specs if you don't mind me asking?

trav

Quote | Reply
travisml wrote:
Ok, appreciate it. I've never seen one in person and can't tell from the pics but is the finish anodized or glossy?
Regarding the size; I'm a hair under 6'1". My roadie for the last 7 years has been a 55cm Raleigh which I've always felt was a tad small. What are your specs if you don't mind me asking?

trav
The finish is matte, not glossy. I am 5'10" I believe the geometry for the 2011 is the same as 2012 and 2013 which you can find on Trek's site. I love the bike, I have a 5.5 madone as well, the 4.5 was my backup bike, I want to sell it to buy a TT rig, that's the only reason I am selling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, let me talk it over with the money manager and I'll give you a definate this weekend.

trav

Quote | Reply
Haha, ok buddy, let me know if you want it.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know how much it would cost to ship to Watertown Ny?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP:FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [jc83x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
probably around $40, last bike I sold cost $38 to ship to Erie, PA. If it's over $50 I'll pay the rest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you be interested in 1300 and u pay shipping to watertown :)?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP:FS: 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 w/upgrades - Excellent condition sz 56 [jc83x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry bro, can't do that. I will take $1500 and I will pay for it to be professionally packed and I will pay shipping. Want to do that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what if we go 1400?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1400 you pay actual shipping i'll pay to have it professionally packed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey ok that sounds good to me :). Do you check your email often? Can we talk on there to finish off the deal :)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good deal, thanks! Yeah send mail to mciunci@gmail.com
Quote Reply