Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PD T2 Bars, PD Tri Stryke Saddle, Garmin 201, Spinergy Rear Wheel
Quote | Reply
I am cleaning out some gear from last year, and I thought I would give ST’ers first crack before the dreaded ebay.

Profile Design T2 S-bend BARS ONLY: $20 (I used them for ½ a season, and switched to some Oval bars)

Profile Design Tri Stryke Titanium Saddle: $40 (I used it for a full season, and I am trying some other saddles.)

Garmin 201 Forerunner GPS watch: $75 (I used it for a few months, and then purchased a Polar 625x to use with the bike. It includes manual, cables, etc.)

Spinergy Carbon Tilium Rear Wheel: $225 obo (FedEx crushed the front wheel, so I am left with the rear. It is nice wheel, but there appears to be a few very minor cosmetic splits in the edges of the carbon. The wheel is true, without any hops, the bearings spin great, and the hub is in great shape. I was thinking about adding a CH aero cover and making it a disc, but decided I need the money instead.)

Please drop me a PM or e-mail if interested. Thanks!

bill_of_oz(AT)sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Re: PD T2 Bars, PD Tri Stryke Saddle, Garmin 201, Spinergy Rear Wheel [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd about the T2 bars.
Quote Reply
Re: PD T2 Bars, PD Tri Stryke Saddle, Garmin 201, Spinergy Rear Wheel [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the T2 and saddle. Pls PM me if available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Garmin. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: PD T2 Bars, PD Tri Stryke Saddle, Garmin 201, Spinergy Rear Wheel [codec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The T2 bars, Garmin 201, and PD saddle, are sold pending funds. Thanks!
Quote Reply