Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone. A training buddy of mine is selling his 2002 P3 which he used for racing only for the past 3 years. It's a 52cm P3 in the grey/gun metal color.

It's got full 9speed Dura-Ace with bar-end shifters on Syntace Streamliner bars.

Two saddles and seatposts included. A San Marco Tri Gel (ultra comfy for on the nose riding) and a Terry Fly when riding in a more rearward position. A carbon seatpost and an aluminum post are included. He had one saddle on each post as he races steep for short course, shallow for long course and didn't like switching seats.

Ritchey DS wheels (I personally think these are great wheels)

Cateye Astrale 8 computer

Bike is in awesome condition and I'll have some pics up in the next day or so. Pedals, Shimano PD-7401 may also be availible with the bike

$1750 obo, in Hawaii, we'll pack it and you pay shipping. Feel free to make offers though. Let me know if you have any questions, if I don't know the answers I'll pass them along to him.

Aloha, Tai
Quote Reply
Re: P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T-

Very interested. I'll make an offer after I see some pics.

Thanks Bro !

Fish

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send me your email and I'll send you the pics. I'll have them posted on-line soon but can probably email them sooner if you'd like. If not, they'll be up by tomrw.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
am i safe in assuming these are 650 wheels? thanks, seamus
Quote Reply
picture is up [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know what's up with that seat tilt, but here is the picture

Quote Reply
Re: P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I believe they are 700c. The 52 framesets moved to 650c in 2003 or 2004
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it should say right on the tires/wheels. would be very interested if they are the 700s.

seamus
Quote Reply
Re: P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Seamus, I just called my friend (it's a training buddies bike not mine) and he confirmed that it is 700c and it's "read to go." Let me know if you are interested in picking it up. You can email me off the board at tai@taigraphx if you'd prefer or call me 808 286 8622, I should be around all day tomorrow. I can do payment via paypal, credit card, check, etc. If it was paypal or credit card we might need to talk about the 2-3% that they take off the top. Also gotta talk about shipping.

Aloha, Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai,

Have you considered selling only the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: P3 9-spd DA, race use only, 52cm [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey, sorry I missed your post, no my friend wants the whole bike gone

$1650 + shipping, anyone, anyone??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this still available? thanks!
Quote Reply