Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc
Quote | Reply
All sold

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Last edited by: MarkyV: May 28, 19 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics don't seem to be working...

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny, they are there but only available as direct downloads.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, that is weird. You can drop into a folder on Dropbox, hit share, then create a link to copy and paste. Unless that's what you already did, then I don't know. Just trying to help.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, that is what i did.... hmmm, back to the drawing board.

The basic editor is being blocked by chrome, curious if i can get in there if i can kill the direct download and target a new tab. Will tinker. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the flo90 front or rear?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Possibly.

Pictures aside, I am interested in a the Flo90 and P3, so if you can, can you send pics via PM/email?

Strava
Last edited by: gmh39: Jan 26, 19 14:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are the P3 pics not showing up as well?

Or is it just the linked pics on each list item that are forcing the DL?

Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [Leocbuc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Front

And while i have you here... when you click the hyperlinks, what happens? And can you see the P3 pics?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No P3 pics and the links give a 401 error.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cool, thanks for that. I'm going to work on fixing the posting to the forum for ~15min. Figure if i fix that i wont have to deal with it again.

Not sure what it means yet, but *i* can see the P3 pics in my browser. So odd.

Last edited by: MarkyV: Jan 26, 19 17:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, hyperlinks to dropbox should be working now. I didn't test them all but the ones that I did are working. Opens the pic in a new tab.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the left S-works shoe if you can split, and one aerobar as well. Would you take $1.50 and you cover shipping? ;)

LGN suit is probably touch to "big" for me right?

- Woodson
Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The shoes are brand new so they aren't stinky enough for you yet, plus you probably like your Dad's stinky shoes anyway. If you wear the skinsuit for Halloween we might have a deal.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the s-works 6 size 47 road shoes still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in a trade for a 56cm black/white P3C frameset......once ridden by some pro triathlete guy named "MVA" several years ago? :-)

[/url]
Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [A527G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And THIS is why i prefer to sell my bikes on Slowtwitch and nowhere else! I love hearing back from folks years later!!!

I thought that frame was a 58?

How's the steed treated you?

How's the doctor life?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good memory! I'm in fellowship now - another year and half before I'm more gainfully employed, so to speak. It treated me very well for many years, only a few months ago I replaced it with a P5. With a new coat of black on it, I think it's an awesome frameset and it'll be great to continue on for someone else. Say, you're still out there in CO? I imagine you've accrued some ski knowledge of sorts...? If so, I'll ping you a PM - we're headed there next week. To bring this back on topic, MarkyV takes care of his stuff and is a great seller!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the s-works 6 road shoes still available? If so I’m interested 👍
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is that Arc?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: P3C, S-Works Shoes, Flo90 etc [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium!

(heads off to update very obvious missing information in title post)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on skin suit and tri suit

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply