Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Off to school sale! Zipp Powertap FSA
Quote | Reply
I'm packing up and leaving for school and I need to sell some stuff so that my mom doesn't throw it all away as soon as I leave.

Rear 2005 Zipp 303 Tubular (non-dimpled), it's been lightly used. I never rode it in the rain and the hub can prove it. I put the new White decals on it earlier this year. It is as close to perfect as you can get for a an older Zipp. $500 shipped.

Cyclops Powertap Wired. Its an older model, but the batteries were changed and the casing was properly sealed at the star of the season, and I NEVER use it in the rain. The cassette body was taken off and the cone was replaced and proffesionally rebuilt a month ago. Its perfectly true and round. It works excellently. Its laced to a Mavic CXP 33 wheel. I have two new wiring harnesses, one with cadence and one without (cadence sensor is not needed because it can be read through the hub). I do not have a head unit, but a new 2.4 Wired can be picked up for around $150. I'll sell the wheel and both wiring harnesses for $475 shipped.

Two 14-25 Ultegra 10speed Cassettes, these are the JR. gear ratios required by USA Cycling. I used them for a year. One was on my race wheel so it has much less use. $35 each shipped.

FSA K-Force crank. 53-39 standard 130BCD. 175mm crank arms. Great shape, but shows signs of wear. $150 Shipped.

Old Shimano SPD mountain bike pedals. I don't know what model they are. They're black with some silver. Cleats are lightly used but show some cosmetic rust. $15 shipped.

Bontrager Race Lite Aluminum handlebars. 40cm c-c with a 31.8mm clamp. Used for one week and replaced because they were too small. $30 shipped.
All prices are negotiable, I'll combine shipping if needed. I'll try and get photos up soon or PM me. Ask me any questions.

be impossible
Last edited by: LoganVB: Jul 14, 08 16:14
Quote Reply
Re: Off to school sale! Zipp Powertap FSA [LoganVB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post pictures of the cranks?

bike-diaries.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Off to school sale! Zipp Powertap FSA [TD_CBCS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics. added

Make me some offers!

be impossible
Quote Reply
Re: Off to school sale! Zipp Powertap FSA [LoganVB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals and cranks are sold. No reasonable offer is refused!

I do have a front Zipp 303 tubie w/ Vittoria Evo CX tire mounted, but there is a TINY crack in the rim. It can be mailed to Zipp and they will put on a new rim for >300. Let me know if you have any interest in it. I would rather not have to deal with it.

be impossible
Quote Reply